Paul Pogba (166 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
thats not the point. answer the question.

It is the point. Stop playing stupid. It's pathetic.

Vidal moved from an eternally mediocre Leverkusen to Juventus.

Pogba might be moving to a Europa League team, who has finished 7th, 4th, 5th in their league the last few years... from a Juventus with 5 straight scudetti, and a CL final one year removed. Huge step down.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If he's leaving I have no doubt at all that we are signing Higuain, and that's why we got an agreement with him over the past week or so. With a couple of sales, we'll probably bring in a decent midfielder or two to cover the loss.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It is the point. Stop playing stupid. It's pathetic.

Vidal moved from an eternally mediocre Leverkusen to Juventus.

Pogba might be moving to a Europa League team, who has finished 7th, 4th, 5th in their league the last few years... from a Juventus with 5 straight scudetti, and a CL final one year removed. Huge step down.
Which cl club called Pirlo?

As for Vidal, choice was between Juve and Bayern and Voller was clearly refusing to sell him to Bayern
Don't feed the troll

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
juventus is not a bigger club than united. are you kidding me? mourinho alone has more world wide recognition than juventus. lol

and epl is bigger than juventus and serie a combined. thats not up for debate

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm not the biggest marotta fan but in this case really the best thing to do is to sell him if he indeed wants out, i will kill myself if i have to put up with a sulking Frenchman and that fat bastid raiolas antics, plus we are getting a record fee in the process. I know it sounds cliche, but really if this guy chooses EL over contending for CL at age 23 i don't want him
:tup: I just hope we invest this money and properly. And we better not bend over and take it like bitches when the inevitable offers come in for Dybala next season.

Fuck Raiola. Fat piece of garbage, I hope it's the last time we have to deal with him.

Jan 5, 2011
Definitely agree with that.
Marchisio-Pjanic-Vidal MVP 2012 2.0 :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
I'm not the biggest marotta fan but in this case really the best thing to do is to sell him if he indeed wants out, i will kill myself if i have to put up with a sulking Frenchman and that fat bastid raiolas antics, plus we are getting a record fee in the process. I know it sounds cliche, but really if this guy chooses EL over contending for CL at age 23 i don't want him
Mod, do your job please. There is still members trolling by mentioning our injuring player in his post. You should do something to stop this madness. And you don't want Pogba, it is weird mod, maybe you prefer useless but loyal player.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:tup: I just hope we invest this money and properly. And we better not bend over and take it like bitches when the inevitable offers come in for Dybala next season.

Fuck Raiola. Fat piece of garbage, I hope it's the last time we have to deal with him.
100% with the Raiola bit, yes he got us pogba but i don't know how they allow agents to have percentages of sales that's just crazy. If we can get a decent buffon replacement, another solid young CM a la kovacic we will be set for the next 10 years, we really have a strong young core

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Remember when months ago i as saynig that Raiola was going to be our doom?. Well yeah now whats up?

This is all masterminded by Raiola... make no mistake.

Pogba is still a boy and Raiola is the master of mercato. He can bent Pogba's will whenever he wants. What you think will happen if a young man liek Pogba has Raiola whispering day in day out about shiny EPL....when in fact what the fat bastard wants is just money.

And dont come with that poor excuse of him wanting the best for his player...because in this case he is selling dreams to Pogba and the ony concrete plus he will have is a shitton of money...money that Pgogba will inevitably get here in juve or in any other team in the comong years.

Theres NO REASON outside of money to justify a move like this because right now Manchester United is NOT on par with Juventus,... not fucking close.

This is clear as water. That greedy fuker decided he had enought of waiting and wants his paycheck NOW.

Thats all there is behind this,

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Who cares if he's a mercenary or not, give me the money, seriously i'm gonna get lynched for this but he was not even that instrumental at Juve anyway, yea sure great prospect (because if this is his best ManU is the biggest fool for paying 120m for him), that's an obscene amount of money, we can build a nice team with it.

Hope he fails miserably wherever he goes.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Who cares if he's a mercenary or not, give me the money, seriously i'm gonna get lynched for this but he was not even that instrumental at Juve anyway, yea sure great prospect (because if this is his best ManU is the biggest fool for paying 120m for him), that's an obscene amount of money, we can build a nice team with it.

Drakaris! :p

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If he was in last year of contract I would understand selling him. But he has 3 years left and we should take hard stance here. There is no guarantee that Dybala won't request transfer to Barca next season and apparently he is big admirer of Messi and would like to play together some day. So we are just gonna accept I asume because if a player wants to leave we concede? Sorry but we cant challenge for CL like that, we need more continuity and that is difficult to achieve if we keep changing 2-3 top players every summer. We are not in a business of fulfilling players wishes. This would be a clear step back for us, we are selling a midfielder who guarantees +20 goal & assists per year. If we invest that money in 28 yo Higuain I'll fucking lose it. In the end I hope it's another one of these bs rumors.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If he was in last year of contract I would understand selling him. But he has 3 years left and we should take hard stance here. There is no guarantee that Dybala won't request transfer to Barca next season and apparently he is big admirer of Messi and would like to play together some day. So we are just gonna accept I asume because if a player wants to leave we concede? Sorry but we cant challenge for CL like that, we need more continuity and that is difficult to achieve if we keep changing 2-3 top players every summer. We are not in a business of fulfilling players wishes. This would be a clear step back for us, we are selling a midfielder who guarantees +20 goal & assists per year. If we invest that money in 28 yo Higuain I'll $#@!ing lose it. In the end I hope it's another one of these bs rumors.
exactly.
We can tell him next year and still no probs cause he'd be 24yrs old.
I'm sure the likes of United will be out even the next year so why selling now?

I already know how it's gonna finish.
Pogba will renew for 7m+bonus and he'll go next summer. Everything else would be madness even for the 120m United offering for him

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Buy James for 70M and spend the remaining money on a great striker then I don't care about Pogba any more.
James's end product is better than Pogba and his Marketability is as good as Pogba's.
It's his choice.Let him fight for EL and we aim for big ears.
Sell Pogba, Zaza and Pereyra for a combined 175 mio. Get Pipita and James for a combined 165 mio. Play 3-4-1-2:

BBC
Alves-Pjanic-Khedira-AS
James
Dybala-Higuain

I would be okay with that. Get pjaca and Black Jesus. Stop dealing with that fat fuck Raiola.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

I can understand that mindset, though I think there's a flip side to this, because a player like Pogba is important for Brand Juventus. Imagine how much growth and shirt sales we would see if we get going with the Dybala-Pogba merchandise. They are two of the most commercial players of the upcoming decade. Imagine having a monopoly on them. If you see Juve beyond Italy, not many know much else than Del Piero and maybe Nedved and Buffon and Pirlo now. Juventus is a big club, but I honestly feel like we haven't got our due across the world because of an inability to market ourselves successfully. This is the time of the internet. Players like Pogba and Dybala can change that for us. That's what makes me hold on to Pogba. But you cannot argue with money. 9 times out of 10, the player would take those wages and the selling club would take the transfer fee. It just comes down to what our priorities are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)