Paul Pogba (183 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Yeah, you can't take raiola by his words even if he said it. This will drag until Pogba signs a new contract, if he does, even though special cunt supposedly requested it to be donedeal sooner than later, but he can sit the fuck down.

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
We can match that 12mil, no problem. That's close to what Buffon and Del Piero were on some years ago. then again FI got no clue, offer's got to be higher than that for Pogba to consider.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You forget the Ibrahimovic transfer to Inter?The same old tricks. Advising Ibrahimovic to skip trainings and to press Juve to let him go.Shiity,shitty fat bastard.Will do anything,literally,to get his 25 mil.
Will do anything to get what his players want. Ibrahimovic wanted out desperatly, is that so hard to understand

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Will do anything to get what his players want. Ibrahimovic wanted out desperatly, is that so hard to understand
And you are sure that he"will do anything to get what his players want"?I would rather think that he will do anything to become richer .Wishes of his players comes second. Galliani sold Ibrahimovic and Silva to PSG.It wasn't their will.His percentage ,awesome percentage in Pogba's case is what he will TRY to accomplish regardless of everything.This has nothing to do with Pogba's "desire " to go to a club that kicked him out,and don't even play in Europe.You will claim that this is what Pogba want? You think that he is respecting Pogba's will to join Redrats,and I think that that will doesn't exist at all? No.25 mil.That's the one and only reason.
He was also" respecting "ultimately ,Mikhtarian's will,when he was offering him as a prostitute,to us and to half of Europe clubs?And that was a Mikhtarian's sole wish to join Redrats?C'mon.Money and just that are his main goal.Nothing wrong with that with him,but that is far,very far that he is doing anything what their players want.
Anyway,I must admit that he is doing awesome things for his clients money wise.Ibrahimovic deal with PSG 15 mil.per year,Pogba ,improved contract with us before some time (get 4.5 mil. cut from that) and now pushing for 13 mil per season.
That's what you would expect from a agent.But please don't tell me that he is doing utmost in order to fulfill his t players wishes.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
And you are sure that he"will do anything to get what his players want"?I would rather think that he will do anything to become richer .Wishes of his players comes second. Galliani sold Ibrahimovic and Silva to PSG.It wasn't their will.His percentage ,awesome percentage in Pogba's case is what he will TRY to accomplish regardless of everything.This has nothing to do with Pogba's "desire " to go to a club that kicked him out,and don't even play in Europe.You will claim that this is what Pogba want? You think that he is respecting Pogba's will to join Redrats,and I think that that will doesn't exist at all? No.25 mil.That's the one and only reason.
He was also" respecting "ultimately ,Mikhtarian's will,when he was offering him as a prostitute,to us and to half of Europe clubs?And that was a Mikhtarian's sole wish to join Redrats?C'mon.Money and just that are his main goal.Nothing wrong with that with him,but that is far,very far that he is doing anything what their players want.
Anyway,I must admit that he is doing awesome things for his clients money wise.Ibrahimovic deal with PSG 15 mil.per year,Pogba ,improved contract with us before some time (get 4.5 mil. cut from that) and now pushing for 13 mil per season.
That's what you would expect from a agent.But please don't tell me that he is doing utmost in order to fulfill his t players wishes.
Your absolutely right !

I remember when we first got Pogba knowing that this fat bastard is his agent, the first thing came into my mind is that if Pogba turned to be a WC player then he's definetly gone.

That bitch (Raiola) is one greedy Fock, always been and always will be.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lol ofcourse he does what his players ask him to, do you think he offers players to other clubs without them giving him a yes? Thats stupid to think. Milan sold Silva and Ibra because they were on big wages which Berlusconi wasnt ready to pay. Nothing to do with Raiolas greed. Hamsik still to this day plays for Napoli, could have chosen out of 10 different better clubs probably if he wanted to, with an agent like Raiola he would be gone in no time. Seriously, Raiola isnt really a saint but people should stop acting like he pushes players out of clubs to get more money. He wouldnt have any players left representing by now if that was the case

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Villifying Raiola like this is just BS. He works for his client, he is crass and loud but essentially works to get the best deals for his guys, he doesnt have many big clients but those he has he focuses heavily on, as he should.

Btw Hamsik isnt his client zizinho, but agreed with rest you said.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Villifying Raiola like this is just BS. He works for his client, he is crass and loud but essentially works to get the best deals for his guys, he doesnt have many big clients but those he has he focuses heavily on, as he should.

Btw Hamsik isnt his client zizinho, but agreed with rest you said.
He isnt? For years now I was under the impression Hamsik was Raiolas client. Why did I think that I have no idea

- - - Updated - - -

Moggi says sell Pogba asap and sign HH from Porto and Pipita.

Please discuss.
Moggi should never talk about football again

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is a reason for it, Raiola talked like he was his agent indirectly in the past, talking about Hamsiks affairs/destination, Hamsik should leave Napoli/he is special yadayada (kinda like how Moggi talks like he talks for Juve sometimes...). Hamsik had to go out and say Raiola isnt my agent and there is nothing to this story etc awhile back. Thats pretty much the connection between them, that instance.

Was basically this, 4 years ago:

“Marek is a great player,” Raiola told Radio CRC. “If you feel like a great player then you have to test yourself in a new environment to prove your worth.

“Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis doesn’t agree, but I don’t agree with him. Presidents need to understand that they can’t squeeze every last drop out of a player…"

Milan were strongly paired with a swoop for Hamsik last summer, but no transfer occurred. The attacking midfielder then extended his contract until June 2016 in April.

“I haven’t been active on Hamsik, but my argument for Hamsik is the same as for Lionel Messi – is it him that makes Barcelona great or do Barcelona make him great? It’s like Michael Schumacher at Ferrari,” Raiola added.

“A great sportsman needs to find new motivation, whether you are Messi, Ibrahimovic or Hamsik. Otherwise you’re a flat player.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)