Paul Pogba (200 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Mods can we close this thread momentarily?

- - - Updated - - -

I know its a great time to be a Juve fan, but some of us need to be a tad more humble here. We think ManU, Real Madrid, Barca fans etc are arrogant but we are becoming the same!
It's true some of us need to read how we come across. It's fantastic that we are going down a positive path but the way some of us talk you'd think we are 1 CL short of breaking the decima x 2. Ridiculous and disgusting really.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't think it's ruined, I think it's just some of the members, providing we ban then. It will be clean again and only used as an information point for latest news and discussion.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I see absolutely nothing wrong is some EPL fans filter over. It's fucking conversation I don get how it gets to the point where it gets to. And besides, some here need to stop coming across as so fucking insecure, if Pogba leaves, he leaves and it's a fact that if he does, we still haven't created a strong enough brand to hold on to our best player and he's making a step down club wise but we have lost the brand and league battle for now. Just accept and move on. United for their part are spending for the sake of it and trying to prove a point that they still have that appeal. Works perfectly fine for me coz I feel Juve will come out for the better in a deal like this one.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think slowly everyone is accepting that its done dealio. Insecurity lies in the small details. For example is it mutual?, is it pogba wanting to leave and we want to keep him? or the alternative. Whilst Im over pogba moving on, there is this sense of attachment and his our brand, a Juve brand. Fact is pogba could have gone for much more next season and he could have played a big part in our CL campaign, so obviously we would've like to keep him here (fans atleast). If pogba chooses heart and ambition over money then again it speaks volumes. So its really the circumstances surrounding this transfer and either way im sure most already know his a goner based on latest inside information. With all that said ive not heard any reports from Di Culo or Fratello. As far as im aware the last report Elkann agreed we were keeping him? or is it that he put in a transfer request? Can we confirm which one. I know rakib posted something from Di Culo but did we verify that?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mods can we close this thread momentarily?

- - - Updated - - -

It's true some of us need to read how we come across. It's fantastic that we are going down a positive path but the way some of us talk you'd think we are 1 CL short of breaking the decima x 2. Ridiculous and disgusting really.
No one thinks that, nor is anyone acting like that.

Even a United fan that joined called that idiot out for the shit he was posting.

His first post was nonsense about how Pogba should basically feel blessed to have United interest and how much better their league is and will be, and how amazing their players are, as opposed to how shit serie a is and how easily Pogba should leave for better league, better coaches, better players.

Why are you defending an idiot who basically came to a Juve board to troll the Pogba thread.

In general people who start their posts with "I don't want to offend anyone" are planning on doing just that. And this guy clearly was in that category. What's ridiculous and disgusting is you defending him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I see absolutely nothing wrong is some EPL fans filter over. It's fucking conversation I don get how it gets to the point where it gets to. And besides, some here need to stop coming across as so fucking insecure, if Pogba leaves, he leaves and it's a fact that if he does, we still haven't created a strong enough brand to hold on to our best player and he's making a step down club wise but we have lost the brand and league battle for now. Just accept and move on. United for their part are spending for the sake of it and trying to prove a point that they still have that appeal. Works perfectly fine for me coz I feel Juve will come out for the better in a deal like this one.
Sorry, but I find it laughable that you're the one talking about others being insecure. The guy who craps his pants whenever our rivals sign semi decent player. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Even a United fan that joined called that idiot out for the shit he was posting.

His first post was nonsense about how Pogba should basically feel blessed to have United interest and how much better their league is and will be, and how amazing their players are, as opposed to how shit serie a is and how easily Pogba should leave for better league, better coaches, better players.

Why are you defending an idiot who basically came to a Juve board to troll the Pogba thread.

In general people who start their posts with "I don't want to offend anyone" are planning on doing just that. And this guy clearly was in that category. What's ridiculous and disgusting is you defending him.
Hist's older brother, that's what he is.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

This isnt about one poster, or any specific posts. The poster in question, i was going to step in and abuse myself. But the intention of these boards is not to do that. I am talking about the over trail of this thread. It's frankly sad and disturbing that fans of two big clubs cant have a conversation without demeaning each other. If you're talking about the guy who just got banned, then i am addressing that issue on their side of things, but we are the ones creating their troll like behaviour by paying heed to it and being aggressors in our style of communication. What do you expect of someone who comes here and doesn't expect to keep posting? Eventually they're going to get argumentative and provocative when there is no room for discussion. It's a pattern thats running through the thread and frankly its disappointing because I have been here too long to see that the quality of the forums have been far higher than where they are today, both in terms of posters and conversations.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sorry, but I find it laughable that you're the one talking about others being insecure. The guy who craps his pants whenever our rivals sign semi decent player. :p
Questioning the management's moves in the past surely doesn't tantamount to that does it? Which rivals are you talking about? I don't see any but I do see some make shrewd moves, but now that you say what you say, I'm sure it must be true. :) to the point I was illustrating above, it's frankly sad that we cant put our points across without demeaning other clubs or their members. I don't know if you assume like Post ironic, that this is about some rando douche that came here, but we need to be far more humble in our projection and not sound like the very fans we normally incriminate for being a certain way. But sure, go ahead label me for saying that. :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

We're in the age of memes so it's understandable.
That is true to an extent. The internet is a whole different animal currently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)