Paul Pogba (178 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
:lol:

HabeasC@redcafe :tup: Thanks for the invitation but i want to confirm my desire to stay at Juventuz. :D
Redcafe is def the best EPL forum, the banter is top-notch. I think both forums can agree that the most deluded one on the net is arseanal-mania. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Giovanni Donedealio: Pogba accepted Manchester UTD offer and is pushing for a transfer. Mino Raiola heading to Turin for advanced negotiations.
#Sky.it

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I knew our banter would backfire. Donedealio is quite reputable. Wasnt he the one reporting Pjanic to Juve before any local media started with rumors? Damn...

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Guys my close friend is from France and they were showing Pogba on TV today.

The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his French fans will watch him in black&white next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for an important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca or Real?" Pogba replies: "Both are big clubs". Journalist: "United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City?". Pogba: "Only one of them is a historically big club." and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

Bad news for us and good news for the United fans browsing this thread :wallbang:
Fucking gold Piotrr

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Lol, did they just compare Milan to Chelsea? I swear must EPL fans must be under 16. Milan is a much bigger club than anyone from that league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)