Paul Pogba (186 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Beppe said Gomes is utopia.
At 60m, he definitely is. At the rumoured valuation that Beppe had of him 30m plus bonuses was fair. But the point being, either him or Mascherano on those wages would mean a big exit after zPjanic arrival. Coz I can't see us rely on Khedira and Marchisio this season.

To me, it's inevitable that Pogba is going, it's just a matter of this season or next. I don't know how people don't see it, also, the likelihood of this season increases because Madrid will go crazy due to the transfer ban and Beppe and co., know that. The only thing that may coax them not to sell, is if they don't find their replacements at the prices they want, in which case they may force their hand, but even from his words, I deduce that an offer can change Pogbas situation at Juve.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
"We grow players to sell them to 'bigger' clubs".

Not a bright statement by Beppe IMO. Allegri issued a similar statement in Morata's case, but it is vastly different. Real already have an option to sign him up unlike Pogba.
Yeah. Ok we don't take anyone hostage here but what a ridiculous thing to say.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Lebron finally brought the championship to Ohio,

Pogba should do the same and bring Juve the CL before he goes. Cement his place as a legend and leave with nothing else to prove.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Lebron finally brought the championship to Ohio,

Pogba should do the same and bring Juve the CL before he goes. Cement his place as a legend and leave with nothing else to prove.
But LeBron left Cleveland, won two championships for Miami, then returned with no pressure and won it for Cleveland.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
But LeBron left Cleveland, won two championships for Miami, then returned with no pressure and won it for Cleveland.
Lebron is from Ohio so he was going to return and deliver on the promise. The pressure was immense on Lebron, going 2-5 in the Finals would've ruined his legacy.

Pogba isn't from Torino so if he leaves he won't return. Should deliver the CL before he leaves in other words.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That's very different from there are no offers. Even the quotes right now are so crazy. Yesterday, Raiola said Juve had accepted a couple of deals last season. but Pogba chose to stay, and today Marotta comes out and says he's our present and future. If the club's line is that then no way they would've accepted any offers last season either. Raiola, Beppe, all lying to us. Well, Raiola almost certainly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At 60m, he definitely is. At the rumoured valuation that Beppe had of him 30m plus bonuses was fair. But the point being, either him or Mascherano on those wages would mean a big exit after zPjanic arrival. Coz I can't see us rely on Khedira and Marchisio this season.

To me, it's inevitable that Pogba is going, it's just a matter of this season or next. I don't know how people don't see it, also, the likelihood of this season increases because Madrid will go crazy due to the transfer ban and Beppe and co., know that. The only thing that may coax them not to sell, is if they don't find their replacements at the prices they want, in which case they may force their hand, but even from his words, I deduce that an offer can change Pogbas situation at Juve.
If is not this summer...which i hope not...it will be the next or until madrid go nuts and pay the money.

He wants the ballon dor, and chances of winning it here are almost nill until we start steamrolling teams in the CL for real.

But his ballondor is a trciky thing...because if he goes to a tea like barca or real, and wint he thing by serving assits to messi or ronaldo...they are the ones who will win the thing for sure because Uefalona and media hype. He will have to do it somewhere else ;like in juve)...or he will have to wait for those dudes to retire.

If he stays here a couple of years, and we do some unreal runs in the CL..he could be a ballond dor even by not winning it.

Still...his ambition will most likely slowly but surely taking him away from juve. And raiola finding him unreal deals doesnt help of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)