Paul Pogba (193 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's getting a bit annoying at times
I honestly think our team wouldn't decline with him leaving. There's a lot of great replacements out there, especially for the kind of money he'd bring.

It looks like he really isn't living up to the hype with us imo

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Thought Paul was really good today. Finally starting to see him turn that flair into useful touches on a regular basis and see him continue on the route to greatness.

Jun 6, 2015
I think some people are giving him unfair critic his touch and craft are really important for us and he had a good game again. His defensive workrate is brilliant yet underrated always tracks back and helps the team.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Had some great touches, some good runs and a shit ton of bad decision making. Frustrating game overall. Even he was frustrated with himself I think. Still, some of those controls was just sex.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
I see what you did there. :D

Yes, Pogba's passing tonight was wasteful (or even nonexistent) in critical moments but he's still a special player, incredibly hard to play against.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He has that something special, we all see that, the world sees it, but he is lacking that decisiveness, he lacks that one final touch of briliance where he will make that amazing pass to a teammate or make that move that will get him to not loose the ball when it is at his feet at crucial times. He just tries to be brilliant at times where a simple play would do ok. I guess thats just how he plays. But there is room for great improvement to his game. He is not there just yet......

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
icemaη;5198331 said:
Had some great touches, some good runs and a shit ton of bad decision making. Frustrating game overall. Even he was frustrated with himself I think. Still, some of those controls was just sex.
He's been like that all season.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The problem with Pogba is that he has such qualities and talent that he should dictate the tempo all game long, instead we mainly have only a couple of brilliant moments from him there and there.
Hopefully he'll grow further as a player.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Raiola calling out some Catalan sport.es journalist on twitter

Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola slammed “nonsense” reports the Juventus midfielder offered himself to Barcelona.

The story appeared in Catalan newspaper Sport yesterday, claiming Pogba was prepared to lower his wage demands and force Juve to cut the €100m price-tag.

“Sport.es L. Sanz 13/2 b green nt waste paper. Mistake Pogba 4 som1. Easier I'm Guardiola agent then Paul offer self,” wrote agent Raiola on Twitter.

“Sport Spain article is a non-sense. Do they also think Messi is calling Madrid?”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)