Paul Pogba (81 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
well of course so would i but with his injury it should be hernanes.

We won't see much more than we have with him as a CM - i think he will surprise us if we give him consistent game time in the TQ role, whether as a starter or vice pereyra.
yeah, i meant when Pereyra returns, he seems like the better fit for the AM here. so far i havent seen much from Hernanes that would deserve him a run of games as a starter, hes not the same player inter bought from Lazio a year ago. right now, the only role i can see him in would be replacement for Marchisio when he is getting rest/injured, and we need someone more offensive than Lemina. maybe he improves as the season goes but right now, no

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
yeah, i meant when Pereyra returns, he seems like the better fit for the AM here. so far i havent seen much from Hernanes that would deserve him a run of games as a starter, hes not the same player inter bought from Lazio a year ago. right now, the only role i can see him in would be replacement for Marchisio when he is getting rest/injured, and we need someone more offensive than Lemina. maybe he improves as the season goes but right now, no
:tup:
Max can play Hernanes only when 4 midfielders are on the field, otherwise it's just a big black hole in the center. As a vice-Marchi against some minnows he could more or less ok. That's it, Marotta bepped Max really deep and hard with this whole midfield story that's why I am against firing Allegri. Hernanes can't run, can't defend, can't cover, very soft at tackling, just above average passing, dribbling and good shooting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Right now, the guys we signed are no better than what we had.

No wonder we are struggling.

Morata is better than both mandzu and zaza
Marchisio is miles ahead of hernanes.

What a waste

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup:
Max can play Hernanes only when 4 midfielders are on the field, otherwise it's just a big black hole in the center. As a vice-Marchi against some minnows he could more or less ok. That's it, Marotta bepped Max really deep and hard with this whole midfield story that's why I am against firing Allegri. Hernanes can't run, can't defend, can't cover, very soft at tackling, just above average passing, dribbling and good shooting.
Pereyra is still there though and he should definitely be given a more important role once he comes back. i said before we signed Cuadrado and Hernanes that the starting lineup is good as it is, and anything we add would be a bonus. so i think we should make Pereyra a starter and use Cuadrado more as a sub/in CL games when we want to play on counters.

Hernanes to me is the same as Witsel, just much cheaper. can play all midfielder positions but isnt really good at any. i dont think we planned him as a starter when we got him. problem is, he declined at inter and isnt really as good as he was at Lazio. if he goes back to 60-70% of his Lazio days, he can be an useful rotation player.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Great game.

But he needs to stop with these childish +5 writings on his shirt and similar stuff.

Just focus on the game and you will be the best in the world.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Great game.

But he needs to stop with these childish +5 writings on his shirt and similar stuff.

Just focus on the game and you will be the best in the world.
If the +5 gets him mentally set then it isn't childish. Many players have a superstition. If the +5 for now returns pogba to his former glory he can tattoo it on his ass for all I care

Oct 28, 2015
I wonder...
Does he sometimes not see the free space/man or does he think he has to do something special in order to justify the hype?
He tries to play like Modric or Iniesta, when he really should do more of a "Schweinsteiger/Y.Touré"-Job...

Edit: JINX !!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
after his good performance against torino he assisted and plays well he is not at his best but he's still one of our best players the assists, key passes lets not forget we played with retarded tactic

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
loved his asistance... but i dont like him running like a wild chicken when we recover balls and trying to dribble past 3 players.

Yeah, i know he had no one to play the ball with by the end.. but he neds to calm down and find another way. Going gung ho everyt ime he gets the ball is not the soulution..as frustrated as he could be at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 63)