Paul Pogba (71 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5104353 said:
He wanted to score a goal more than to win a fucking match, his egoism is working against him already
This. He should seriously play for the shirt instead of trying too much. These things will come eventually at the right time during the match but when he forces himself he will fvck up badly.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pogba FC needs to lose some of this responsibility in his own mind, he's part of a team. He's one of our most arrogant players, which has its time and place and makes him the player we have seen, but sometimes in games like this he thinks he is too good. Well he wasn't yesterday. He needs to be smart and play the simple pass.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Pogba FC needs to lose some of this responsibility in his own mind, he's part of a team. He's one of our most arrogant players, which has its time and place and makes him the player we have seen, but sometimes in games like this he thinks he is too good. Well he wasn't yesterday. He needs to be smart and play the simple pass.
Allegri should seriously make him digest this in his head.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
It was his best game in my opinion including citys match up. He's earned it to be adventures during matches, its problem when the others play the same.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Is anybody else wondering if he's been asked to shoot less? Either that or his judgment on when to shoot has gone, he takes a lot if the wrong decisions.
I don't think his shooting is as consistent as most of us seem to think. Perhaps he's going through a bad period in regards to that

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't think his shooting is as consistent as most of us seem to think. Perhaps he's going through a bad period in regards to that
His shooting consistency is falling because he is taking shots instead of making the pass. Last season he contained his shooting to shen he actually had time on the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 51)