Paul Pogba (164 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think Paul shouldn't over try things on the field or force himself, he pressures himself, I don't think it's about regaining for as per physical form, I think it's in his head, the number 10, him being the super-star of the team, the 100+ million euro price tag etc is somehow pressuring his head and forcing him to over-try things on the field.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Too many tricks and flics, if he could keep it simple he would be the best midfielder in the world. Many coaches advised him to do so, including Lippi.

We'll have to wait and see, I hope he stops losing 20 balls per game and starts playing smart like a real number 10.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
To think that Pogba will remain beyong 2016 is just delusional. It's clear as day that Marotta will sell him.

Only question is if he'll do it on a discount because Pogba will only want to join Barca. Very likely we won't sell him to the highest bidder, as Marotta usually does.

About Morata, if we don't have a great season I think it's likely he''ll return to Madrid. At the end of the day, they are absolutely going to exercise the buyback clause, and it will be up on him to go back. He will probably go back, I believe.

It will be 2 huge blows and Marotta better be prepared for both of them. He must plan it right now, given his faillure to plan ahead of the departure of Vidal. Pirlo wasn't necessary to be replaced, as Marchisio is a clear improvement on that position, and Tevez was adequately replaced by Dybala. But Vidal's case was horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and given Marotta's words about Draxler - they were laughable, saying it wasn't a serious negotiation. Also saying a great AM was coming only to dimiss it a few days later. I had this feeling he was one of the guys on the job that told the least number of lies, but he clearly lost his path here.

Now I don't get his word for nothing. My guess is Pogba is leaving for Barca for somewhere between 60/75M, leaving much higher bids from EPL on the table. Don't think he will go for 100M, because he won't.

Isco will be the best possible replacement for him, and IF he's willing to come to Juve (big IF, depends on him having an average/poor season and a constant bench player or being played out of position), he'll cost nearly what we sold Pogba for.

If Pogba is sold for let's say 70M, best possible scenarium - 60M for Isco + 25M for Tielemans or some guy like that.

Now, replacing Morata is nearly impossible. He'll be sold for less than 30M, as says his transfer buyback clause, and he will be the best CF of the world in the coming years, IMO. Maybe some guy like Lacazette or something. But we'll have to pay 40M + for a guy like this.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Too much pressure in his own mind, perhaps wanting to exceed with the mantle of the mythical Juve 10, but not enough composure that came with being in Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio's shadows.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mus™;5089783 said:
He's not enjoying the game and that's what's stemming his form issues
add to that he is kinda of confused in what his role is. He wants to do everything at the same time and is pressuring himself too much...and nnoying his temmates on the process

Too much pressure in his own mind, perhaps wanting to exceed with the mantle of the mythical Juve 10, but not enough composure that came with being in Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio's shadows.
:tup:

I dont think he was in the shadow of those 3, but it seems he simply wasnt mentally ready to face this responsability and could have underrated the task.

Now he will have to man up and cooperate with the rest to go forward...because if he cant lead, he should help the team like he used to but not being annoying and calling out everyone because that just adds more pressure to the team.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The guy can't be faulted, he is being held back by ineptitude team members he have in the middle of the park with him in the first few games, thus he feels the need to do everything on his on.
Once the rest returns , it will relieve some pressure on him and also improve his game play.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
The guy can't be faulted, he is being held back by ineptitude team members he have in the middle of the park with him in the first few games, thus he feels the need to do everything on his on.
Once the rest returns , it will relieve some pressure on him and also improve his game play.
he's doing his shit all on his own

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:agree:

He just needs to calm down, he looks like a guy trying too much and under too much pressure to lead the team.

I'm sure once Marchisio comes back and as the weeks go on he will chill out.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Zidane in his prime would struggle to make an impact when partnered with Sturaro and Padoin
stray passes, surrendering possession easily, outta timin fancy shit on the ball eventually leading to nothing and most times given away, emotional immaturity for petty lil shit

afraid this season he'd b figured out but if he truly has to be rated he must do so independent of who is around him...u cant tell me he cant show more even if paired with stu and pado..100mil u shud at least be d lil light in d darkness

- - - Updated - - -

yea he just needs to calm down...get some mor maturity...important season for him here

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
stray passes, surrendering possession easily, outta timin fancy shit on the ball eventually leading to nothing and most times given away, emotional immaturity for petty lil shit

afraid this season he'd b figured out but if he truly has to be rated he must do so independent of who is around him...u cant tell me he cant show more even if paired with stu and pado..100mil u shud at least be d lil light in d darkness

- - - Updated - - -

yea he just needs to calm down...get some mor maturity...important season for him here
He's trying to take on too much by himself, and was probably frustrated. But at times he was completely isolated in midfield snd had no options other than to force a pass to Dybala or Manszukic

I'm sure he will come good soon

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
he's doing his $#@! all on his own
I agree on the set pieces, but hey lets blame the 100 millon guy cause thats the easy thing to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane in his prime would struggle to make an impact when partnered with Sturaro and Padoin
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

He just needs to calm down, he looks like a guy trying too much and under too much pressure to lead the team.

I'm sure once Marchisio comes back and as the weeks go on he will chill out.
Ya at least once Marchi back, it releases him from having to go down deep collect the passes and running up there to receive the passes.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why are people upset that he is angry?

him being angry shows that he cares. him caring means he is showing tremendous loyalty. if he didnt show any emotion, i would be thinking his head is in barca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)