Paul Pogba (114 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
That's exactly the reason for this. Why else? To keep Pogba from leaving next season, just because of a kit number?
we can't prevent him from leaving because of the number but we can convince fan it feels like a new signing for the same reason? :D

- - - Updated - - -

No number comes close to the #10 at Juventus, it's THE number and an iconic one at that.

It feels really weird to see Pogba get it.Especially if he stays on for only a season.Even though I believe he's worthy of the #10.
Tevez had it for two years, so?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
C'mon, if Pogba becomes our main protagonist he will hesitate a lot more to leave for a double salary in a club full of star players. This is a good decision. The management sees how hard is to get a star player and decides to give more respect to the stars that we have right now.

Being pessimistic won't save your pussy souls from disappointment, so live a little and stop being so annoying. We have plenty of young guns in the squad and this could be an amazing season.

Dec 26, 2004
I am siding by this move, with no Tevez, Pirlo or Vidal, Pogba is the #10 and the undisputed face of Juventus, I don't think we would sell him now unless we abslouetly have to (crazy offer or him demanding a transfer).

I find it highly unlikely to link this to a proposed change of his position on the field though.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
No number comes close to the #10 at Juventus, it's THE number and an iconic one at that.

It feels really weird to see Pogba get it.Especially if he stays on for only a season.Even though I believe he's worthy of the #10.
Trend was somehow broken with Tevez getting it.

Maybe it's start of a new trend, players who have number 10 for 2 years. Tevez, Pogba, Dubala, Vadala...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)