Paul Pogba (94 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Dude, besides Götze potentially (though not much of a visionary), you mentionned mainly wingers or ss/2nd forwards (or one creative CM/playmaker in Suarez), not trequartisti. At best Fekir is only other one that can get close to it, though like Götze he mainly dribbles his way out of most and takes good advantage of the channels, but yeah can be seen as one on occasion.

But closest to true Trequartisti in todays game, are Isco, Özil, Mata, James Rodriguez, David Silva. Generally creative AMs who really only excell there who are pushed out to the wings with little more freedom.

You seriously need to know the role is if you think people like Bojan or Morrison are it.
The problem a lot of you guys have is thinking that wherever these players are being used by their respective clubs is where their ideal positions would be, which simple is not the case.
Player usage due to formations used by a coaches isn't at the highest level we've seen. Lots of players are being wasted, and used incorrectly which is where we can take advantage.

Another thing is some just haven't seen enough of these players, especially at a younger age. None of the players I mentioned are second strikers, only Bojan is close to that. As for them being wingers, its clear to anyone with an educated football eye that all of those players are being pushed wide and aren't natural players there.

Btw Isco is never a trequartista. He's what you think Suarez is, while suarez isn't anything like that.

The only time Bojan showed any semblence of form was when he was used as a treq last season by Stoke. He could do it all. Fantastic passing, movement, dribbling. Something of a poor mans baggio.

You can't say gotze is a trequatista and Insigne isn't. They play similar football and have similar qualities. Insigne used to play there for the junior national teams but sadly for his case, such stuff isn't happening at Napoli.

How's morrison not a trequartista? The lad is born to create and score goals through the middle. Doubt you've seen him play if you think he's not.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Half of those listed aren't trequartiste. Bojan? Markovic? Even Insigne and Ljajic are more wide players, although you could say the same for Draxler, we don't necessarily seem to be looking at a classic trequartista.
I like the effort but the plural of trequartista is trequartisti :). Masculine words ending with -a generally have -i in the plural form.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I like the effort but the plural of trequartista is trequartisti :). Masculine words ending with -a generally have -i in the plural form.
Thanks for the lesson but that was basically just a spaz post from myself, I've read and said the word a thousand times.

English messes me up if I'm not concentrating on what I type.

Btw @Delpiero_no10 I have a feeling that you may be wrong rather than those players and all of their coaches so far in their careers. Just an observation.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Thanks for the lesson but that was basically just a spaz post from myself, I've read and said the word a thousand times.

English messes me up if I'm not concentrating on what I type.

Btw @Delpiero_no10 I have a feeling that you may be wrong rather than those players and all of their coaches so far in their careers. Just an observation.
You the sort of person that thought moving henry from winger to striker was a bad decision, or moving Bastian schweinsteiger from right winger to CM...not many clubs play with trequartista's so not all can fit in in their ideal position. Its just how the cookie crumbles.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Hopefully he plays in Cm this season next to Marchiso and they develop a strong bond. The sale of Vidal isn't helping us at all and we're gonna need some restructuring if we're to maintain what is seeming like a temporary spot in the 'elite' club category.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You the sort of person that thought moving henry from winger to striker was a bad decision, or moving Bastian schweinsteiger from right winger to CM...not many clubs play with trequartista's so not all can fit in in their ideal position. Its just how the cookie crumbles.
I don't remember having any particular views on those at the time. But sure, the exceptions are generally the rule, unless coaches are football visionaries, such as yourself.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Now that Vidal and Pirlo are gone Pogba is a must keep. Do you people agree with that? Please tell me he will stay.
He doesnt want new challenge he is still 22 and will be stayed 27 or 28
He has reached to cl final with us
If he wants leave like vidal we sell him otherwise no reason for talking about sell him

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He doesnt want new challenge he is still 22 and will be stayed 27 or 28
He has reached to cl final with us
If he wants leave like vidal we sell him otherwise no reason for talking about sell him
Juve can't afford a 12M salary and his agent is Raiola, a business man and not a futbol man. That's why sooner or later I think his gonna leave us.

I'm really happy if Pogba stay for a long time but I'm also ok if he leaves for 80M and Juve can buy a couple of world class midfielders.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Juve can't afford a 12M salary and his agent is Raiola, a business man and not a futbol man. That's why sooner or later I think his gonna leave us.

I'm really happy if Pogba stay for a long time but I'm also ok if he leaves for 80M and Juve can buy a couple of world class midfielders.
I doubt anyone would offer him 12 m net . He has still all to prove

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)