Paul Pogba (114 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
no we dont.

still it would be stupid not to take it.

it would be like the zidane deal. we didnt have to sell him,
but we did.

no player in juve history was untouchable, even buffon once said
if juve gets an offer they cant refuse, they should sell him.

this has always been a well run club moneywise.
and if a oil club comes in offering some crazy money - we would take it.
and rightly so.
:tup:

But I think the best time to sell him will be 2016 after the European championship. We can set a new record for a received transfer fee of 150 mil euro.

On the other hand Pogba might become an immense player if he gets better at teamwork. And I don't mind keeping him for a long time and building the squad around him.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
People around here talk about ridiculous prices 120-150 mil :shifty:

The club will sell him for around 80 mil and our management will be extremely happy with that price. It's just a matter of time really

Mar 10, 2009
For those worried about this new "Pogba bid" from Man City, apparently it's the Sun which has reported it. Thus there is nothing to worry about, that newpaper is garbage lol. Anyway We should not sell Pogba at any price, if we hav any ambition. We sold Zidane when he was 29, Pogba is still young and may dominate the scene for the next 8 years.

Pogba should stay, and we should try and convince him that Juve are the best option for him. So long as we do well in the CL, then I think he will stay. It's a bit of a tender moment these next couple of years, but if we prove that we mean business, then our bets players will stay.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
People around here talk about ridiculous prices 120-150 mil :shifty:

The club will sell him for around 80 mil and our management will be extremely happy with that price. It's just a matter of time really
If he keeps playing like in recent weeks (yes i know he was coming back from an injury) we'll get even less than 80m.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If he keeps playing like in recent weeks (yes i know he was coming back from an injury) we'll get even less than 80m.
That means we wont sell :tup:

I'm usually very realistic when it comes to transfer prices but i'm pretty sure he's going to be sold for an offer close to that 100m mark

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
That means we wont sell :tup:

I'm usually very realistic when it comes to transfer prices but i'm pretty sure he's going to be sold for an offer close to that 100m mark
If it's Barca who will buy then we'd be extremely lucky to get even 80 mil ! Those cheap asholes will convince Pogba to move there and they'll play cheap games with us to lower his price (I won't be surprised if it eventually reached 60-70 mil max.

I'd hoped Barcelona won't be interested in him but now that they are, they'll squeeze this deal.

Mar 10, 2009
If we sell Pogba then we would have accepted that we will never be a big team. What sort of message are we giving to everyone if we sell him? Just imagine if Dybala does turn out to be the next messi? It means that he won't last long here either, and we've accepted being another Dortmund and A.Madrid. Pogba should stay, the end, he signed a contract, and we should keep him.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If we sell Pogba then we would have accepted that we will never be a big team. What sort of message are we giving to everyone if we sell him? Just imagine if Dybala does turn out to be the next messi? It means that he won't last long here either, and we've accepted being another Dortmund and A.Madrid. Pogba should stay, the end, he signed a contract, and we should keep him.
exactly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i think we should sell him this summer, by all indications his stock is at its highest and we should capitalize on that
Looks like an auction is starting between big spenders.

Unless Paul comes out and says he wants ONLY to play for Juve then maybe its time to start entertaining offers. 100-120m could buy us Darmian, Firmino, Cavani. I love Paul but business is business. If we are going to sell one of Vidal/Paul it should be the one that brings us the most money.

It is a joy watching Paul but I enjoy winning more and making the team better on multiple accounts should be on the forefront of our directors minds, which I'm sure it is. It is pleasant to hear them say they want to keep our best players so I guess it comes down to how Beppe plans on addressing our AM issue because Vidal doesn't belong there. Also we need a new full back and perhaps even a Tevez replacement.

Personally, I think there is a reason why Rugani/Stuaro were nailed down in January and Dybala/Khedira were nailed down so quickly. It's because they knew they needed a Tevez replacement for reasons we don't yet know and that one of Vidal/Pogba were leaving and we needed quality to fill in which is where Khedira comes in. Something big is in the making this summer and its going to be a bumpy ride for all of us. And this forum's capacity to handle the stress :D

Good luck mods :p

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If Pogba being sold means Isco and Nainggolan coming in,then i'm all for it.

But realistically,i cant see us landing big expensive targets even with his sale,so its much more ideal to keep him instead.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
all this talk about selling one of our best players.

everyone here wants the club to be a big club, but how can u be a big club if all u do is talk about selling ur best players.

sure let's sell him. next seaosn let's sell morata too when he tops cl scoring charts. let's also sell vidal while at it.

do u see the pattern

- - - Updated - - -

kondogbia is shit. he's not even close to vidal's level. neither is isco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)