Paul Pogba (41 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
@Azzurri7

I've been watching Del Piero Youtube videos tonight. Found this one :touched:

What is the commentator saying after he scored? :lol:
That goal :touched: :delpiero:

"My GOD!!!!!!

My God what an artist, my god what a goal, my god what a way to put a goal, what a decision, MY GOD what a killer, from the killer Alessandro Del Piero, I swear this is played beautifully, drawn beautifully, Look look look the pass from Amauri to Del Piero IMMEDIATLY, the vision, the look, the smile, INTO the goal.... A goal that launches FIRE into the match.
"

:D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

"My GOD!!!!!!

My God what an artist, my god what a goal, my god what a way to put a goal, what a decision, MY GOD what a killer, from the killer Alessandro Del Piero, I swear this is played beautifully, drawn beautifully, Look look look the pass from Amauri to Del Piero IMMEDIATLY, the vision, the look, the smile, INTO the goal.... A goal that launches FIRE into the match.
"

I swear that is like something you would say if you were commentating on the goal yourself...

Right after you cleaned all the jizz up from the microphone :D

Ahh man. Miss these goals...thank fuck for Youtube, I can revisit them whenever I want :)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

"My GOD!!!!!!

"

I watch so many times goals from al jazira
Allah allah allahhh:pumpkin:
The best art sport
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-exvMDDQ2M

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007

"My GOD!!!!!!

"

i still get the same goosebumps when seeing it for the umpteenth time as the first time i watched it live on tv.such a legend, i miss him in our jersey..i still wish we still get that tribute farewell match and then having him as our president!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It says they plan buy him and let pogba stay one year in juve to make him happy with the CL. That theres a good relationship with marotta and talks have taken place.
They also talk that It would be like the icing on the cake to have Pogba backing up the forward trio of Barcelona.

Then the talk goes about real madrid making a mistare ins ending Zidane to talk directly to Pogba and ommiting Raiola, resulting in the latter getting mad at madrid and unleashing his venom... but they also say that with Raiola everything has a price...

PSG not in pogbas plans because of the lack of competitiveness of the league and something with his family.

I wonder when Pogba will bucle against the pressure of this team...giving them the chance to play with the likes of Messi and neymar, turning him into a major brand and giving him a lot of money on the process.

Even as a Juve fan, l also would think a lot about it if i was Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)