Paul Pogba (211 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Muscular lesion, IE. Grade II strain of the biceps femoral. Usually a 45+- day injury, and then time taken to recover match fitness. Sometimes it ends up at 30 days before training resumes, sometimes more so in the 45-50 day range. Pogba is very young still and should be in the lower end of the spectrum, so we could very well see him returning in about 6 weeks at the end of April. I highly doubt he isn't back by the CL semi's.

And no Badass, this doesn't mean season over. Stop being ridiculous. We annihilated Dortmund without him. We clearly have a team with the depth to do well going forward with a little luck.
I'm tired :sad: not slept well because of last night

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Please lets get a good draw for the quarterfinals, then in the semis Pogba can be back, players has been ready faster then expected before. Monaco? Porto? Please

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Then yes, we will play March - Pirlo - Vidal
And we really don't have any idea how good this will be as we haven't seen it much in a 4-3-1-2. Assuming we continue with the 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra as AM. We have pace up front now, so even with Pirlo back there, we should be a very dangerous counterattacking team. Even in a 3-5-2, we're a much more dangerous counterattacking team with Morata-Tevez up front.

People need to chill out a little. Yes, it hurts. But this isn't the apocalypse. With Barzagli back now, and Evra finding some form, we're still a pretty damn good team without Pogba.

Jun 13, 2007
This type of shit happens. We have a strong midfield. Pereyra is very underrated, and can be a huge engine for us. We need Vidal to recover his form like he did against Dortmund. Marchisio has been doing great. This is a huge blow for our season, and we're obviously much weaker without him, but that's what squad depth is for, times like these. Allegri needs to find the best possible way to work with what he has, and honestly, Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Pereyra isn't exactly a midfield starved of quality. I'm expecting big things from Pirlo, this might be his last chance to shine at this level of the competition. I hope the beard proves me right.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And we really don't have any idea how good this will be as we haven't seen it much in a 4-3-1-2. Assuming we continue with the 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra as AM. We have pace up front now, so even with Pirlo back there, we should be a very dangerous counterattacking team. Even in a 3-5-2, we're a much more dangerous counterattacking team with Morata-Tevez up front.

People need to chill out a little. Yes, it hurts. But this isn't the apocalypse. With Barzagli back now, and Evra finding some form, we're still a pretty damn good team without Pogba.
We proved it by unrelentlessly raped them after Pogba went out.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Oh no, i'm not worried about us being good enough. I think we are. I'm worried about Pirlo being a defensive liability and Marchisio not really playing his best at his old position. Whichever way you look at it, it won't be an upgrade. Hopefully we can cope with it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Oh no, i'm not worried about us being good enough. I think we are. I'm worried about Pirlo being a defensive liability and Marchisio not really playing his best at his old position. Whichever way you look at it, it won't be an upgrade. Hopefully we can cope with it.
:agree:

I mean, we're obviously a weaker side without him, and Pirlo can be a defensive liability... Why not play Marchisio as the regista, and Pirlo in a more advanced role? I know he doesn't have the pace to counterattack, but he could definitely be the in-between up field from the defence/Marchisio, to the strikers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)