Paul Pogba (192 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I dont think he played that great, a lot of missed place passes in the first and was just a little invisible (for his standard) on the second, i just hope its the tactics, and hopefully he does a much better job in the second leg, still our man that can bring that magic moment.

Mar 30, 2006
I want to buy his jersey... but I am afraid for the future :(

Either way Pogba was great today. I think the reason he played further back in the midfield was because we were worried about Dortmund's attacking pace so he started deeper. He did well in possession and got us that hugely important assist. Clutch.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In the second half I noticed him standing off a few things, I think he was wary about not getting the booking that would have seen him miss the second leg.

And yeah, he does try some overly complicated things at times and messes them up, but you have to let flair players do that, as long as they are in safe areas.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Probably been said a few times a few times before but i just want to say that i dont think selling Pogba will help us at all no matter how much money we get because of the fact Serie A will not attract any decent replacements or any other world class players. The situation cannot be compared to when we sold Zidane and bought Nedved, Buffon and Thuram because we cannot attract proven players of such high quality anymore. Any world class players we do get will be due to luck, good scouting or youngsters full-filling potential and in the rare cases older players finding form again examples being Barzaglie, Pirlo and Tevez. Not to mention how much money we have wasted on bench warmers and flops (every club does it im not blaming our management look at what Spurs did with their Bale money) so there is very little to suggest we would benefit greatly from selling him.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I want to buy his jersey... but I am afraid for the future :(

Either way Pogba was great today. I think the reason he played further back in the midfield was because we were worried about Dortmund's attacking pace so he started deeper. He did well in possession and got us that hugely important assist. Clutch.
Just buy Marchisio's then :p Bound to stay there for life and he's doing fantastic. Captain material :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it goes to show how much of a world class player he is, when he assists and has on okay game, but we think he was poor for his standards.

he has set such high standards from himself that we as fans should expect him to perform like that on a regular basis because he is capable of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)