Paul Pogba (194 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Way too much talk about him.. Good for the brand juventus.. But when he leaves our brand would be gone..

Tevez and pogba are our only real star players Imo.. And by star I mean people would start watching matches and so on because of them..

Vidal maybe.. Not since his injury..

God I hope Pogba stays...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Way too much talk about him.. Good for the brand juventus.. But when he leaves our brand would be gone..

Tevez and pogba are our only real star players Imo.. And by star I mean people would start watching matches and so on because of them..

Vidal maybe.. Not since his injury..

God I hope Pogba stays...
I take you never talk with italians ?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pogba would cost Real Madrid €100 million - Raiola

If the Blancos want to sign the Juventus midfielder in the summer transfer window then they need to equal their world-record fee, the agent has proclaimed

Real Madrid would need to equal their world-record transfer fee of €100 million to sign Paul Pogba from Juventus this summer, according to the midfielder's agent, Mino Raiola.

Pogba's days at the Scudetto holders are looking increasingly numbered and this week it was claimed that Chelsea and Manchester United lead the race to sign the 21-year-old ahead of the European champions and Paris Saint-Germain.

However, Real Madrid have a track record of splashing out more cash than any of their rivals and they are consistently mentioned as favourites when a potential summer move for Pogba is mooted in the European press.

Raiola has expressed that La Liga's table-toppers need to match the triple-figure sum they spent on luring Gareth Bale away from Tottenham if they want the France international to be on their books next season.

"If Real Madrid want him then they should call me," the agent told Marca. "Madrid are a dangerous club to move to, as the pressure can hurt players' careers, but Pogba is ready.

"He is very focused on his life and his career. Nothing is insurmountable for him. I know he's liked a lot by Madrid coaches Zinedine Zidane and Carlo Ancelotti, but Paul's only thinking about Juve right now.

"Money's not a problem for clubs like Real Madrid. The cost of signing him would be €100 million - whoever signs him gets the star of the next generation of players."

Raiola also suggested that Juve's prize player - who they signed from Manchester United almost three years ago on a free transfer - has more than a little bit of PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic about him.

"There is no one like Pogba," the agent added. "He's dominated interest in the transfer market for a year and a half.

"Only seven clubs in the world can afford Pogba. He is the up-and-coming player with cojones like Ibrahimovic."
Raiola is checking Madrid's pulse and starting the auction.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The guy is acting like he is the main factor.Maybe he is right.Just remember what he does with Ibrahimovic when we were relegated.He told him not to train in order to force us to sell him.The guy is full of tricks....

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As long as the things goes his way.If we oppose to some of his transfer ideas(price,date of transfer,team etc) we will all see his real face.Although it seems lately that he is acting quite positive towards us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Raiola has no saying in this so its best to ignore his stupid comments
The dude is going to be sold man, it is going to happen. My bet is this summer is when we decide to go all out to make a CL ready team. We can't do that without money.

There will be others like him, don't worry.

- - - Updated - - -

Raiola resembles a slave owner, I fucking hate that fat fuck. He treats his players like pure comodity, just looking to constantly sell them.
It's a business. He is very good at it. Paul knew that I'm sure when he signed the best agent on earth. People need to stop bitching about Raiola.

Of course, the only people NOT bitching endlessly about him are the players he represents. They seem to be quite happy.

- - - Updated - - -

And the fact Nedved still stays in touch should shut you fools up. The guy is legit, this whole football thing is a business. Get over it already.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The dude is going to be sold man, it is going to happen. My bet is this summer is when we decide to go all out to make a CL ready team. We can't do that without money.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a business. He is very good at it. Paul knew that I'm sure when he signed the best agent on earth. People need to stop bitching about Raiola.

Of course, the only people NOT bitching endlessly about him are the players he represents. They seem to be quite happy.

- - - Updated - - -

And the fact Nedved still stays in touch should shut you fools up. The guy is legit, this whole football thing is a business. Get over it already.
:agree:

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
just sell him for a lot if he wants to leave. no point in keeping him against his wishes. let's face it, we don't have the money to build a world class team around Pogba. apart from him, Marchisio, Vidal, Tevez and maybe Chiellini we really need to invest if we want to be remotely successful in Europe.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
just sell him for a lot if he wants to leave. no point in keeping him against his wishes. let's face it, we don't have the money to build a world class team around Pogba. apart from him, Marchisio, Vidal, Tevez and maybe Chiellini we really need to invest if we want to be remotely successful in Europe.
@zizinho @Aush @Bianconero_Aus

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

i never said he will stay forever either, but i did say that he will only leave us if he is the one that requests to go. now, if you are saying he will be sold this summer then i have to disagree with you. im even sure he will stay here for the next 2 seasons, after that its impossible to predict as we dont know in what situation Juve will be (financially, squad quality and CL success) and we also dont know in what situation the clubs that might acquire him will be. maybe we will win the CL this or next year or have a run of consecutive CL semifinals, build a "competitive squad" for the CL and push our revenue to close to 400M, or something similar. will people still search for reasons for Pogba to leave and "sell" him at every opportunity if that happens? the guy is 21, he has still 10-15 years of top football ahead of him, people here make it seem like hes 29 and this is his last chance for a big transfer and for a shot at the CL. he already plays for a big club, wins trophies every season, plays among big players and great characters from which he learns a lot and he obviously feels well and comfortable here. the club has no reason to sell, he has no reason to leave a big club he performs so well at at this stage of his career.

about the sell him to build a CL ready team. you simply dont sell you best player(s) to build a competitive CL squad. it would be stupid if we were the ones to decide to sell him. but im sure that wont be the case.

about Raiola, he is indeed the best agent in the world but he is no magician. he cant force a move on his own if Pogba isnt keen on leaving and he certainly wont risk destroying his good relations with the club at the expense of trying to force a transfer. i see his talk more like him trying to improve the value, marketability, prestige and what not of his players(s) more than him trying to get clubs into a bidding war (like all clubs in the world are stupid and dont know who Pogba is and what he would eventually cost if he decides to leave). so quoting every Raiola interview and telling stuff like "hes gone" and "we should sell for 100M while we can and reinvest the money" or similar bullshit i read here makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

@zizinho @Aush @Bianconero_Aus
the only good part in his post

- - - Updated - - -

I can't even go into this thread anymore, it's getting too ridiculous. I don't know how you do it :p
i know. sometimes i think i should not go to this thread anymore but for some reason i still do. this weak club mentality annoys me :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)