Paul Pogba (105 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Manchester United Academy :touched:

Oh my....what a fukin move and goal.

yup. even though players like vidal and tevez and buffon are world class, they dont have the same marketing appeal pogba does. and we must capitalize on that. not since del piero and zlatan have we had a player with such marketing potential, and this is very important in establishing the juve brand, getting better sponsorships due to increased fanbase from new fans following juve because of pogba.

i doubt we will have a marketbale player like him anytime soon, unless coman pulls a pogba as well.
We all love Buff for what he is to us.. but lets be honest... Buffon is like a memento from the past right now. He means nothing for younger generations. He is a champion of old, and still is a champion... but in terms of what we are talking about, not only him...but the rest of the cast. The closer to it is Tevez because he is striker and those kind of players are more marketable.... but not even him has that kind of pull Pogba has.

Im all for breaking our wage limit JUST for him, or for any player of the same calibre. Like some said... if we are able to collect good results in the years to come and keep pogba happy...we will end being the winners.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Younger generations? What do those fucks know about football anyway? Football is all about (C.)Ronaldo (and those fucks don't even remember to use that C.) and Messi for them.. like they would give a fuck about some midfielder.

So only real reason to hold on to Pogba is because he is so ridiculously good. :agree:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Younger generations? What do those $#@!s know about football anyway? Football is all about (C.)Ronaldo (and those $#@!s don't even remember to use that C.) and Messi for them.. like they would give a $#@! about some midfielder.

So only real reason to hold on to Pogba is because he is so ridiculously good. :agree:
They know about them because they are the standard followed by the common viewer, the masses. And theres where the money is at.
Not at the hardcore fanbase like us.

Ronaldo and Messi are flashy and sellable. Lets hope Pogba can turn into something similar for us. he has the tools to be a marketing bomb. Also, Cronaldo and Messi will not last forever.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Younger generations? What do those $#@!s know about football anyway? Football is all about (C.)Ronaldo (and those $#@!s don't even remember to use that C.) and Messi for them.. like they would give a $#@! about some midfielder.
:
True. A friend of mine coaches a kid team in our local club. He has collected 100 different jerseys of players he liked. So he went to training with Milan jersey and not one kid recognized or ever heard of the club :lol: The Messi/C.Ronaldo faggotry is so strong in these kids. I feel like back in the days there was more variety when it comes to stars.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
True. A friend of mine coaches a kid team in our local club. He has collected 100 different jerseys of players he liked. So he went to training with Milan jersey and not one kid recognized or ever heard of the club :lol: The Messi/C.Ronaldo faggotry is so strong in these kids. I feel like back in the days there was more variety when it comes to stars.
As much as i want to hate those kids it's not their fault if Football's overall quality has gone to shit.

It's been what, 7, 8 years nobody even gets close to Messi and Ronaldo's level? Mind you, this has never happened before. In any other time in Football history, every generation had at least 5 Messises and Ronaldos. What happened to talent?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As much as i want to hate those kids it's not their fault if Football's overall quality has gone to $#@!.

It's been what, 7, 8 years nobody even gets close to Messi and Ronaldo's level? Mind you, this has never happened before. In any other time in Football history, every generation had at least 5 Messises and Ronaldos. What happened to talent?
:tup:

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
"Do you know why did I get him to Juve? Milan wanted to buy him with Genoa and send him in loan there: I rejected that sh|t. Inter said they didn't want to do a snub to Ferguson; rejected. With Juve the deal was: you buy him, you make him a first team player, you took evey responsability on him and don't loan him out. Before everyone else, I proposed him to Roma's director Sabatini (imitates him coughing) "Raiola, you're not offering anything good"."

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
As much as i want to hate those kids it's not their fault if Football's overall quality has gone to $#@!.

Zidane and Ronaldo were sweeping everything for a few years too and neither of them had the kind of consistent output in terms of goals or assists as messi and ronaldo. The current guys are breaking and will continue to break every single record out there because they are phenomenal athletes with massive talents.

The efficiency of both players is arguably unprecedented and they make every other player look mediocre. If you graph all the players across generations, messi and ronaldo will probably be outliers. We are witnessing something truly special with these guys. The media and fan environment around them is what makes them unlikeable but in terms of football these two are insane.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
"Do you know why did I get him to Juve? Milan wanted to buy him with Genoa and send him in loan there: I rejected that sh|t. Inter said they didn't want to do a snub to Ferguson; rejected. With Juve the deal was: you buy him, you make him a first team player, you took evey responsability on him and don't loan him out. Before everyone else, I proposed him to Roma's director Sabatini (imitates him coughing) "Raiola, you're not offering anything good"."
'Then i proposed him to Juve: Drogba? -said Marotta- done deal this shit now!'

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Raiola: Pogba leaves this year or next

Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola says the Frenchman will leave Juventus ‘if not this year, the year after’.

The midfielder is one of the hottest properties in Europe, and has been linked with the likes of Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.

“I’ll say what my dad always taught me: don’t sell and then regret,” Raiola told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“If they [Juventus] don’t sell Pogba, they won’t have the money to build a team to win the Champions League.

“If they want to keep him, then they have to build a team which is so strong that Paul can continue to grow, but if they don’t sell him they won’t have the money to do it.

“The departure of Pogba should be considered regardless of what they then do with the money. When Juve sold Zidane it opened up a new cycle for them.

“How long will Pogba stay in Italy? Everyone has their cards close to their chest, let’s see who gambles.

“PSG is the most natural: if we want to go, who can tell us no?

“But I don’t know whether that’s a card to play right now.

“Could he stay? Renewing [with Juventus] was easy, I wouldn’t have renewed if it would create a problem for Juve or weaken Paul. I want those who believe in him to pay a premium.

“If Paul leaves Juve, he wants to do it to go to the top. So if it’s not this year it’ll be the year after.

“In the meantime, Paul has a good reputation and pay level so he can stay another year.

“He’s the only big star available in the summer, if someone wants him then the price could even be above €100m, if you can’t get [Cristiano] Ronaldo, [Lionel] Messi or [Zlatan] Ibra[himovic] then there’s only him.

“Real Madrid? The more they say they don’t want him, the more I enjoy it. That’s the way they are. Today they say they’re not interested, tomorrow he’s wearing the crown on his shirt.

“An agent has to look after the interests of his player, and that might coincide with what the club wants.

“But sooner or later you have to choose. For example, if [Manchester] City are willing to give Juve €110m for Pogba, but Real bid €80m.

“So say in this case Paul chooses Real - then there will be war between me and Juve.

“He’s a Ballon D’Or player, like Nedved.”

The agent also detailed how Juventus should spend a potential Pogba windfall, telling the Bianconeri to buy his client Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Felipe Anderson of Lazio and PSG’s Marco Verratti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)