Paul Pogba (46 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Doesn't it just make you cringe in disgust? It's like we're AlbinoLeffe.
exactly. people laught at Napoli or Roma for their small club mentality yet they show that same mentality here (and in most other threads).

- - - Updated - - -

If it was only one thread, but seen the rest lately?

In any case Pogba will stay here for the time being, useless to speculate about his future at this point. Got a new, improved deal that'll make him one of the highest payed footballers in Europe. Club has been growing in stature for quite some time and with few good signings we'll compete with the very best out there. Right now we can make everyone's life difficult and I doubt that many clubs would be relishing a prospect of facing this team, full of champions.
:tup: people here like to praise and overrate everything outside of Juve and Serie A and at the same time downplay and underrate everything related to us. its been going on for quite some time now

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's not up to us, it's time people realize that. A player who has everything to be one of the best in his generation like Pogba will one day wake up thinking he should be competing for the big title, the CL.

And we won't able to offer him that, judging by how our transfer deals work, anytime soon.
This.

When Raiola convinces him that its time to go...he will go. People keep fooling themselves, and ignore that money runs this shid and the world.

Pogba will look for a club that will be able to give him stardom in the CL, and if we cant offer him that in a couple years, naturally he will go to greener pastures. I dont know why this is so difficult to understand.

What we need to do, is that if he wants to leave..we need to make sure to star a bidding war. IM pretty sure the lowest offer will be around 60 mils... but it can go a lot higher when other teams enter in the race.

We need to sell him for an stupid amount and use that money wisely. If we can keep him, of course do it...if not....find the highest buyer.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The money for Pogba isnt gonna help us shit.

If we get 60mil, wich is the maximum we'd get, expect not a single team in italy to sell a player to us under 35mil.
Expect not a single foreign team to sell us anything thats remotely looking like an upgrade to some area of the field for anything under 50 mil.

If Pogba isnt sold in a player exchange with an upgrade over something comming our way +cash, we will severely lose in selling him.

And that wont be Beppe's fault. Its how the market works. Just look how Tottenham or Liverpool got raped when they sold Bale and Torrez.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:tup: people here like to praise and overrate everything outside of Juve and Serie A and at the same time downplay and underrate everything related to us. its been going on for quite some time now
Some people here :p

Not all, think about all the arrogance we've had here now twice in a row when the CL groups were seeded. I remember people talking shit about Conte because he didn't say that first place in a group with Real was a must :howler:

But in this case it's definitely wrong to talk about him as if he were already gone. Just read a few years back in the thread, the same people who say that now where convinced that he'll already be gone by now or at least in the summer :D. Now I'm pretty sure he'll stay here for two seasons pretty much certainly.

I'm not saying that he won't leave, but it's entirely possible for him not to as well.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The money for Pogba isnt gonna help us shit.

If we get 60mil, wich is the maximum we'd get, expect not a single team in italy to sell a player to us under 35mil.
Expect not a single foreign team to sell us anything thats remotely looking like an upgrade to some area of the field for anything under 50 mil.

If Pogba isnt sold in a player exchange with an upgrade over something comming our way +cash, we will severely lose in selling him.

And that wont be Beppe's fault. Its how the market works. Just look how Tottenham or Liverpool got raped when they sold Bale and Torrez.
atletico madrid had no problems, we had no problems when we sold Zidane?

liverpool and spurs have hardly been known to make wise purchases hence why they win fuck all

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup:

Not all, think about all the arrogance we've had here now twice in a row when the CL groups were seeded. I remember people talking $#@! about Conte because he didn't say that first place in a group with Real was a must :howler:

But in this case it's definitely wrong to talk about him as if he were already gone. Just read a few years back in the thread, the same people who say that now where convinced that he'll already be gone by now or at least in the summer :D. Now I'm pretty sure he'll stay here for two seasons pretty much certainly.

I'm not saying that he won't leave, but it's entirely possible for him not to as well.
yes, remember that. its OK to have faith in your team and believe that they are capable of great achievements. not in the way you described with Conte though. i still kinda like that arrogance more than the opposite that SOME members here are doing.

about Pogba, he renewed his contracts only months ago. there is really nothing indicating that he will leave in the near future so i see no point in such talks. i mean, what could possibly lure him away from here? money? i think hes more interested in becoming "the best" than if his salary is 4-5M or 7-8M judging by his interviews. competing for CL regularly? i think he can have that here. not right now obviously, but in a few years, why not? we are growing each year and its not impossible (with some lucky draws in the beginning) to see us establish ourselves as "regular" CL semifinalists. i doubt Pogba would think about leaving a team thats winning titles and is competing for the CL regularly.

but what you said is the closest to the truth, he will stay here for the next 2-3 years FOR SURE, what will happen later is impossible to predict as there are too many factors to take into consideration. id like to continue believing that he will stay here for many years to come until HE (i dont take Raiola as serious as some here) says otherwise...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:tup:

yes, remember that. its OK to have faith in your team and believe that they are capable of great achievements. not in the way you described with Conte though. i still kinda like that arrogance more than the opposite that SOME members here are doing.

about Pogba, he renewed his contracts only months ago. there is really nothing indicating that he will leave in the near future so i see no point in such talks. i mean, what could possibly lure him away from here? money? i think hes more interested in becoming "the best" than if his salary is 4-5M or 7-8M judging by his interviews. competing for CL regularly? i think he can have that here. not right now obviously, but in a few years, why not? we are growing each year and its not impossible (with some lucky draws in the beginning) to see us establish ourselves as "regular" CL semifinalists. i doubt Pogba would think about leaving a team thats winning titles and is competing for the CL regularly.

but what you said is the closest to the truth, he will stay here for the next 2-3 years FOR SURE, what will happen later is impossible to predict as there are too many factors to take into consideration. id like to continue believing that he will stay here for many years to come until HE (i dont take Raiola as serious as some here) says otherwise...
Yep, and you're not being delusional yourself.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
he renewed only months ago until 2019. give me a good reason why he would leave
Contracts mean nothing in today's football, except that the team who currently owns the player can ask for more money. That's why it was important for us that Pogba renewed, as we're aware of his eventual sale.

I can give you several reasons why he would leave, but I think you already know them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
atletico madrid had no problems, we had no problems when we sold Zidane?

liverpool and spurs have hardly been known to make wise purchases hence why they win fuck all
We broke our spending record to get a goalkeeper. Turned out to be the best ever, but we did pay a serious price.
Lazio with Nedved, was like Milan with Zlatan. They had to sell, and they pounced when we made an offer. But take in mind Nedved wasent as good as he became later.
And for Thuram we payed 34 mil. For a defender. That was massive aswel

We had massive appeal back then. top 3 in the world. Wages werent the gigantic issue they are now. Yet we still payed a massive sum for thuram and buffon. And reasonably high for nedved who needed to be sold to balance the books.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon is the most expensive goalkeeper in history

Thuram remains the third most expensive defender in history

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i think we can hold to him one more year (if he wants to stay too). i won't see real offering us 100 mils. i simply don't. the quality they have in midfield is amazing atm..

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Not all, think about all the arrogance we've had here now twice in a row when the CL groups were seeded. I remember people talking shit about Conte because he didn't say that first place in a group with Real was a must :howler:

:lol: Make up your mind, will you?

- - - Updated - - -

he renewed only months ago until 2019. give me a good reason why he would leave
Hello, welcome to modern Football. Where contracts mean jack shit and rich clubs will pay whatever to get what they want.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
it´s true that contracts don´t mean THAT much because an unhappy player can pretty much always put enough pressure on the club to sell him but pogba renewed till 2019 (!) without a buyout clause...
he probably could have easily pushed for only 1-2 more years.
imo that shows that he is happy here and prepared to stay for a while. of course anything can happen when the top5-clubs come knocking with mega-offers but i see absolutely no reason to think that he will be gone in the summer for sure.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
You're buying too much into this whole "Pogba loves the club". There's no such thing in modern days anymore. Apart from very rare exceptions nobody "loves a club", they go where the money and glory is. Much especially if they're talented like Pogba. You're in for a big disappointment if you keep dreaming and romanticizing about his reasons to have stayed so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)