Paul Pogba (90 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why am I the only one seeing him NOT beat anyone 1 v 1 and almost lose it. he is good at keeping the ball but struggles to get by a guy. Next time I see it I'm mentioning you two punks

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not about that, but besides on counters or occasional bursts, he is a CM who is supposed to hold his certain congested area of the midfield, he generally doesnt advance too far with the ball ala Tevez, he is more about beating his man and coming immediately with another play or solution to a player nearby. Plus yeah he is so lanky and big that when he beats a marker (unless its counters where he is deceptively quick), it takes a while for him to get into second gear due to his big frame, that other players have time to close on him.

Plus often its becauses he lets them, in general he is bit more lax and laid back in possession when it comes to his dribbling, casual approach comes from him being technical as fvck with his footwork and INSANELY strong/ridicolously balanced, that they can barely put him off regardless of crowded he is most of the time (so often a player is basically hanging on him for dear life and he just shrugs them off). Generally not too bothered with taking immediate advantage of the space that opened up (because if he advances too far and loses possession, then it becomes troublesome positionally speaking). Besides his size, its mainly about him being a CM who does his dribbling further down the pitch (unless when he is in wide areas), while a forward like Tevez when he beats his marker generally means he doesnt have too much defenders infront of him afterwards, and pounces.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why am I the only one seeing him NOT beat anyone 1 v 1 and almost lose it. he is good at keeping the ball but struggles to get by a guy. Next time I see it I'm mentioning you two punks
He's quite possibly our best dribbler. Him and Tevez are the only two players that can comfortably beat their man and create the advantage in the final 3rd.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
in this video:

18 seconds
42 seconds
50 seconds
59 seconds
1:15 seconds
1:20 seconds
2:10 seconds
5:50
8:10
8:15

8:49

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's quite possibly our best dribbler. Him and Tevez are the only two players that can comfortably beat their man and create the advantage in the final 3rd.
I see how well he holds onto the ball and can get out of pockets or how he turns phenomenally well. The guy can hold onto the ball quite well indeed but what I'm trying to explain is him actually running with pace at a defender. Maybe I noticed it a few times against Malmo and it caught my attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not about that, but besides on counters or occasional bursts, he is a CM who is supposed to hold his certain congested area of the midfield, he generally doesnt advance too far with the ball ala Tevez, he is more about beating his man and coming immediately with another play or solution to a player nearby. Plus yeah he is so lanky and big that when he beats a marker (unless its counters where he is deceptively quick), it takes a while for him to get into second gear due to his big frame, that other players have time to close on him.

Plus often its becauses he lets them, in general he is bit more lax and laid back in possession when it comes to his dribbling, casual approach comes from him being technical as fvck with his footwork and INSANELY strong/ridicolously balanced, that they can barely put him off regardless of crowded he is most of the time (so often a player is basically hanging on him for dear life and he just shrugs them off). Generally not too bothered with taking immediate advantage of the space that opened up (because if he advances too far and loses possession, then it becomes troublesome positionally speaking). Besides his size, its mainly about him being a CM who does his dribbling further down the pitch (unless when he is in wide areas), while a forward like Tevez when he beats his marker generally means he doesnt have too much defenders infront of him afterwards, and pounces.
That's what I'm trying to say. ^

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gladiators can stay and die in Rome, warriors come to Turin.
He should just take his Mohawk back, that one was ace!
Warriors die too.

- - - Updated - - -

If performances after an injury are anything to go by (Vidal), we better hope Pogba doesn't get a serious injury.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:agree:
it´s even more insane that he signed such a long-term deal without a buyout-clause. still can´t believe it :tuttosport:.
Indeed. I'm so glad we have him here lol.

He's just one of the rare players that's simply on a level above others and still has so much potential.

But I honestly don't see him staying for a long time (or till the end of his contract). We'll just milk hard some club for him in 2 years most likely. It will be some crazy bid, though, no doubt about that.

But until then I'm gonna enjoy every single second of him on the pitch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The way Pogba solves riddles in tight spaces withouth much space to maneuver, reminds me of Zidane sometimes.

Zidane and Del Piero loved to do that

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

His renewal was the best Juve news since the signing of Tevez for me.
Yup, it ensures that when he decides to leave,if he leaves we will receive $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)