Paul Pogba (180 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventino[RUS];4520729 said:
yes, he did, he had to run for Lima while he decided to stay and watch, 2-1 gg.
Lima was between bonucci and chielni....bonucci should have closed him down or marchisio should have tracked him ....pogba plays in place of vidal between caceres and bonucci.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He started the season like a beast, but as time passes his form turned into shit.

There is simply no chance in hell any club out there would be willing to pay 70mln euros for Pogba. He has potential to be there, but there's no way clubs would offer so much money for him, not unless he shines in the WC. I think 70mln is the biggest lie from the newspapers. I actually think we'd accept even 50.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He started the season like a beast, but as time passes his form turned into $#@!.

There is simply no chance in hell any club out there would be willing to pay 70mln euros for Pogba. He has potential to be there, but there's no way clubs would offer so much money for him, not unless he shines in the WC. I think 70mln is the biggest lie from the newspapers. I actually think we'd accept even 50.
that means he will stay, which is good. hope he will stay here for 20 more years and win a lot of trophies :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)