Paul Pogba (186 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
“If someone offers 80 million, [Juventus] must sell immediately,” Spinelli said, as reported by Le10Sport.

“And with the money, if I had it to spend, I'd take Di Maria. With 80 million, they can also get Verratti and Cavani."
That quote is from last Monday before the Juve-Livorno game.

Also, it's impossible that we could get Di Maria, Verratti and Cavani with 80 million

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marotta said that we want to keep Pogba and renew his contract. He said our ambitions are high are we're not likely to sell. He also said there wasn't any official talks/offer for him and said how 70mln would be an attractive offer but we're still looking to keep him. He also mentioned how sacrifices like that have been made in the past (selling Zidane), but this is not the same case.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The market is dynamic, and those words don't really mean much, coz it'll also come down to the player's will eventually. Juve maybe coaxed to sell in such a scenario. Though it could be argued, that it is in everyone's best interests, if Pogba and Juve continued together.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta basically said, 70mil offer gets you a "get the fuck of my lawn" response.

Good, lets see when the first rumor comes that is above 70 mil.

And lol, gotto love these fools still living pre-calciopoli with their "3 world class player bullshit"

We cant do these things these days

- - - Updated - - -

I thinks he's off this summer, his heads been miles away for a while now.
I think he does his tasks and teamwork pretty damn good, improving every time.

His flair and fancy is missing recently, so people consider him gone

Ah, such is the opinion of a peasant

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Needs a good rest. Sadly, we're not in a position to properly rest him unless we can win the league mathematically ASAP.
Problem is that our midfield only has one serious quality sub. And marchisio isnt really an offensive sub.
We could really use a CM that adds to our offence, so Pogba and vidal would have an offensive or defensive stand-in to choose from

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah that's why I've been saying for a while that we could seriously improve our squad with a few key depth signings. Not only could we have genuine midfield replacements we could keep MVPP fresh for more important games whilst giving the likes of Pererya/whoever the chance against the likes of Livorno.

The difference 2 decent midfielders and a proper back up LB/LWB could make would be significant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)