Paul Pogba (167 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Apparently he was yelled at by Conte :scared: after the sampdoria games for lack of concentration the last couple of weeks, the transfer rumors are getting to his head, paul talked to Raoila about what happened and the latter approved of Conte's methods, Marchisio will start instead of him today as punishement.

La Stampa.
@NinjaPoggy

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Pogba: 'Zidane e Balotelli i miei idoli'
Pogba Juve balletto
18 febbraio alle 16:30
Il centrocampista della Juventus Paul Pogba ha concesso un'intervista sul canale Youtube dell'agenzia di scommesse Bwin, svelando alcuni retroscena sul suo personaggio: "Da ragazzo tifavo per Zidane. Chi è il giocatore più divertente da vedere? Balotelli. "Sono il più giovane della squadra, mi sento come un fratello minore, il bambino del club. Mia madre è la persona che ha avuto più influenza nella mia vita. Cosa mi ha detto Conte la prima volta che mi ha visto? Di essere cattivo. Sempre cattivo. Il numero 6 mi porta fortuna, ecco perchè l'ho scelto. Vorrei essere nella testa di David Beckham. Zidane, Platini, Vieira, Thuram sono i francesi che hanno fatto la fortuna della Juve, li ammiro tutti. Mi piacerebbe avere i piedi di Maradona".
Summary of what Pogba said:

- As a child I supported Zidane
- Most entertaining player to watch? Balotelli
- I'm the youngest in the team, i'm like the little brother, the child of the club
- my mother is the person who influenced me most
- What did Conte say the first time he saw me? To be nasty, always nasty/fired up
- I chose the 6 cause it brings me luck
- I'd like to be in the mind of Beckham
- Zidane, Platini, Vieira, Thuram are all French players who have left their mark on Juventus, I admire them all
- I'd like to have Maradona's ball skills

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- I'm the youngest in the team, i'm like the little brother, the child of the club
- What did Conte say the first time he saw me? To be nasty, always nasty/fired up
- Zidane, Platini, Vieira, Thuram are all French players who have left their mark on Juventus, I admire them all

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

Trez? Deschamps? :shocked:

Zebina? Boumsong? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)