Paul Pogba (49 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Damn, I just realized he's sharing the 3rd place with Llorente as our most effective player so far. He has 6 assists (sharing the first place in the squad!) and 7 goals.

:delpiero:

Another funny fact: People thought we are not going to give him many chances this season but so far he has the most minutes on the field overall.

I wish we find a way to keep him at Juve and refuse those big ass offers.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Damn, I just realized he's sharing the 3rd place with Llorente as our most effective player so far. He has 6 assists (sharing the first place in the squad!) and 7 goals.

Another funny fact: People thought we are not going to give him many chances this season but so far he has the most minutes on the field overall.

only one way to keep pogba and that is to keep winning trophies in Italy and we SUT bring the CL back to Turin.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Marchesites :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 48)