Paul Pogba (203 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 1, 2010
Madrid fans are so delusional. No one wants Kwadman on this forum. He is an absolutely disgraceful poster who deserves to be injected with a syringe containing goat hormones, so he can grow hooves and horns, disappear into some remote mountain and occasionally venture beyond its boundaries to graze in the meadows, and potentially be shot by a wayward hunter.
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Madrid fans are so delusional. No one wants Kwadman on this forum. He is an absolutely disgraceful poster who deserves to be injected with a syringe containing goat hormones, so he can grow hooves and horns, disappear into some remote mountain and occasionally venture beyond its boundaries to graze in the meadows, and potentially be shot by a wayward hunter.
:lol2:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol: :lol2: Brilliant.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I can confirm shots have been fired.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I will draw any thing from the drawer i choose to use, what is wrong the Guy was high when he was making his statement , and i was clearing pointing to him , he needs to stay off the drugs , and chill no one is coming for Pogba, then you turn around and bash me . Homie you can't even tie my shoe lace ,
Where are you from? Just curious.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Juve fans are so delusional , no one wants pogba , he won't bench anyone in PSG. He would not be a dramatic , upgrade Seria is not a benchmark for top players anymore , you have to add the champions league to your resume Like (Cavani and Lavezzi) these guys are proven to be game deciders overseas. What game has Pogba decided out of Italians borders , this slow retirement league, no wonder why Juve keeps loosing in the Transfer market, when they have guys like you negotiating their deals,
your spelling/grammar/main idea indicates that you don't have a grasp of basic reality. i recommend a perma ban.

thanks,
beowulf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)