Paul Pogba (121 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Juve fans are so delusional , no one wants pogba , he won't bench anyone in PSG. He would not be a dramatic , upgrade Seria is not a benchmark for top players anymore , you have to add the champions league to your resume Like (Cavani and Lavezzi) these guys are proven to be game deciders overseas. What game has Pogba decided out of Italians borders , this slow retirement league, no wonder why Juve keeps loosing in the Transfer market, when they have guys like you negotiating their deals,
Listen to me kwadman, I've had enough of your shit on this forum. I hope one day you get lost in the woods all alone and a giant horny bear comes along and fucks you N'Koulou!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juve fans are so delusional , no one wants pogba , he won't bench anyone in PSG. He would not be a dramatic , upgrade Seria is not a benchmark for top players anymore , you have to add the champions league to your resume Like (Cavani and Lavezzi) these guys are proven to be game deciders overseas. What game has Pogba decided out of Italians borders , this slow retirement league, no wonder why Juve keeps loosing in the Transfer market, when they have guys like you negotiating their deals,
I agree completely. :agree:

kwadman

Apr 2, 2013
Listen to me kwadman, I've had enough of your $#@! on this forum. I hope one day you get lost in the woods all alone and a giant horny bear comes along and $#@!s you N'Koulou!
Listen to you with what ? my ears or hand hehe . Trust i'm the last man you want issue with. I"ll send you back to your mothers arms. What is N'Koulou , like Juve have better defenders that N'Kolou , I would rather be him than Bonnuci , or overated Chellini any day?

Apr 8, 2013
Congrats. It was hard to write so much bullshits on 3 type-bars, but you did it. Outstanding.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Listen to you with what ? my ears or hand hehe . Trust i'm the last man you want issue with. I"ll send you back to your mothers arms. What is N'Koulou , like Juve have better defenders that N'Kolou , I would rather be him than Bonnuci , or overated Chellini any day?
Don't forget Barzagli that horrible defender. :agree:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Why dont you head on back to Goal.com young lad before I tan your hide :)

kwadman

Apr 2, 2013
Please you can't stand toe to toe with me on , that is why you trash talk my words , tell me specifically what i said , wrong ? is it the truth that hurts you,

- - - Updated - - -

Why dont you head on back to Goal.com young lad before I tan your hide :)
hehe you tan my lad , what are you aladin or a a sand monkey

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
You come onto a Juventus forum talking down one of our players and then other forum members, then have the cheek to question somebody for telling you to bugger off? Clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

kwadman

Apr 2, 2013
I will draw any thing from the drawer i choose to use, what is wrong the Guy was high when he was making his statement , and i was clearing pointing to him , he needs to stay off the drugs , and chill no one is coming for Pogba, then you turn around and bash me . Homie you can't even tie my shoe lace ,

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I will draw any thing from the drawer i choose to use, what is wrong the Guy was high when he was making his statement , and i was clearing pointing to him , he needs to stay off the drugs , and chill no one is coming for Pogba, then you turn around and bash me . Homie you can't even tie my shoe lace ,
I love this place so much

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Please you can't stand toe to toe with me on , that is why you trash talk my words , tell me specifically what i said , wrong ? is it the truth that hurts you,
:agree:

Except Bayern who has been after him for years and other giant teams. But leets just forget that. No one wants Vidal and Pogba.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I have relatives from not so far back that were Nimibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I don't know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion, especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. Come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the Zambutu bibjano; A.K.A. the trial of life. Until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldn't even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal, you aren't. Now go grow some Namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have relatives from not so far back that were Nimibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I don't know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion, especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. Come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the Zambutu bibjano; A.K.A. the trial of life. Until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldn't even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal, you aren't. Now go grow some Namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real.
eh.... lion?

Originally Posted by LetFearBeFriend
I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131908233&p=630942013&viewfull=1#post630942013

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Madrid fans are so delusional. No one wants Kwadman on this forum. He is an absolutely disgraceful poster who deserves to be injected with a syringe containing goat hormones, so he can grow hooves and horns, disappear into some remote mountain and occasionally venture beyond its boundaries to graze in the meadows, and potentially be shot by a wayward hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
Madrid fans are so delusional. No one wants Kwadman on this forum. He is an absolutely disgraceful poster who deserves to be injected with a syringe containing goat hormones, so he can grow hooves and horns, disappear into some remote mountain and occasionally venture beyond its boundaries to graze in the meadows, and potentially be shot by a wayward hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:
Kwadman deserves to be injected with cyanide

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:rofl:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

everyone is coming for de ceglie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)