Paul Pogba (42 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
oh my $#@!ing god. Why dont you slap yourself 5 times across the face for beeing the complete idiot you are.

Sousa, deschamps and Conte as a midfield. Thats 3 controlling midfielders
Vialli, compare his working to cavani

a defence of pessoto,torricelli, FERRARA and VIERCHOWOD

yeah, no organisation. omfg
I said "wasn't all that organized" translated into "no organization"? you peasant can't even understand an english sentence properly with your puny brain!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I said "wasn't all that organized" translated into "no organization"? you peasant can't even understand an english sentence properly with your puny brain!
Juventus 1996 has to be one of the 3 best teams in history in terms of organisation and defensive solidity

And you called it "not all that well organised"

I dont care how you try to crawl out of that, its not gonna work

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Pogba is a phenomenon at twenty years young. It'll be interesting to see how his future plays out.

For people wanting him to replace Pirlo - I don't think that's viable, he can replace Pirlo on the pitch, but he can't replace what Pirlo does unfortunately.

He's also different from everyone on our team...not sure what kind of player Pogba is. Some say he's Box-to-Box, others think of him as a CDM, registera etc. I think he's a complete player.

It would be a shame if we pulled a Milan and sold our best and most promising player.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Juventus 1996 has to be one of the 3 best teams in history in terms of organisation and defensive solidity

And you called it "not all that well organised"

I dont care how you try to crawl out of that, its not gonna work
:lol: 1995-1996 juve top 3 team in the history? explain to me why merda (actually fuck merda, don't count that shit, consider it removed), united, bayern and barca won a treble when we didn't even win serie a in 1996 then? :lol: not to mention that 1997-1998 juve was generally even better.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: 1995-1996 juve top 3 team in the history? explain to me why merda (actually fuck merda, don't count that shit, consider it removed), united, bayern and barca won a treble when we didn't even win serie a in 1996 then? :lol: not to mention that 1997-1998 juve was generally even better.
It seems you allways make the big talk and cynical opinions, but that actually, you know nothing about history.

From the late 80ties, till the end of the 90ties, the serie a was by far the greatest and most competitive league in history. its domminance of football was at a high never seen past.

In the 10 championsleague finals between 1988 and 1998, NINE times there was an italian team in the final.
Never has such domminance for a decade occured. Not even the EPL manages to pull off such numbers, as they are stuck at 7 teams over 9 years.

Certainly, Milan's legendary midfield and frontline who won 3 serie a titles and 3 champions league titles in 6 years time (one of those beeing both titles same year) had just quit and had to be replaced.
But oh wel, if you got : Maldini, Baresi, costacuerta and tassoti, just another backline right ? desailly and albertini in front? Yeah, you dont know em probably

Well basically, their defence won them the title that year.

Oh, and some bloke called george weah, who won the ballon d'or that year. I head he was rather good.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
In the 10 championsleague finals between 1988 and 1998, NINE times there was an italian team in the final.
Never has such domminance for a decade occured. Not even the EPL manages to pull off such numbers, as they are stuck at 7 teams over 9 years.
This part is not agreeable. Between 76 and 84, 8 times out of 9 there was an English club in the final, winning 7 times. Never since has such dominance for a decade occurred. Italian clubs won 4 times in that 88-98 decade.

The rest is spot on.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This part is not agreeable. Between 76 and 84, 8 times out of 9 there was an English club in the final, winning 7 times. Never since has such dominance for a decade occurred. Italian clubs won 4 times in that 88-98 decade.

The rest is spot on.
Well, its less finals, but indeed, they won more.

Altho the interesting thing is that the best team from that era wasent even english, whilst in the italian decade, both milan and later juventus, were THE prime teams of the era

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Beasting match in match out. I am really worried we will let him go by the end of the season. He is due a transfer but I want to see much more of him with Juve before he flies somewhere else.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Great game although should have done far better on their goal.
Agree, that whole left side just went to sleep.

Thought he was fantastic otherwise, against a team who aren't near his level, it has to be said. I also liked how he ignored his frustration from the first half that threatened to spill over after his cynical foul on Moralez. That shows maturity, he just got on with his normal game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 29)