Paul Pogba (98 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't even think Rossi was that bad, even before this season he has shown more promise than Jovetic imo, at least he was consistent for Parma and Villarreal before his injury whilst he showed promise at man utd
Rossi was undoubtedly always a fine player. I remember when he was loaned to Parma he had a great second half of the season, scored 9-10 goals. Ranieri was their coach at that time and they avoided relegation iirc. Later on he was one of the best forwards in Spain, definitely more consistent player, only somewhat injury prone in the last few years, so it was a gamble from that point, but it heavily paid off in the end.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If we want to win CL we must keep both Vidal and Pogba. These are the type of players that bring you that trophy in the end.

I reckon our midfield of Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal look scary to other coaches when they face us, especially if they don't man-mark Pirlo.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If we want to win CL we must keep both Vidal and Pogba. These are the type of players that bring you that trophy in the end.

I reckon our midfield of Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal look scary to other coaches when they face us, especially if they don't man-mark Pirlo.
They are all match winners. To what we've been short of, besides DP. Marchisio adds nothing but balding the turf.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Agnelli, Marotta and Raiola have all agreed; Pogba'll stay in Juve and renew contract, current one expires in 2016, as this is the best solution, both from player's perspective regarding his development and the club's, considering among other things his marketing potential. - Tuttosport

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So he stays for now?
Are you seriously this stupid?

Agnelli, Marotta and Raiola have all agreed; Pogba'll stay in Juve and renew contract
Agnelli, Marotta and Raiola have all agreed; Pogba'll stay in Juve and renew contract

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)