Paul Pogba (19 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
French rap is pretty awesome actually, although I often still have a hard time understanding it. But Soprano, IAM, Sexion D'Assaut, Psy 4,.... :sheik:

Back to Pogba: It's becoming clearer and clearer that he is future Ballon d'Or material. If he really wants to move (in 1-2 years of course), then there's little the club can do anyways. If we just sell him with us being the initiator, and the fee is anything else than a world record fee, that would be the worst business ever (Well, besides maybe United letting him go for free that is :D).

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I find it criminal that his goal against Udinese isn't nominated for the Puskas award. He may not desserve to win it, but a nomination is an obligation, especially afer looking at the nominated goasl, who weer of course all great, but some of them not nearly on the level of his strike.

emrio

Nov 12, 2013
I find it criminal that his goal against Udinese isn't nominated for the Puskas award. He may not desserve to win it, but a nomination is an obligation, especially afer looking at the nominated goasl, who weer of course all great, but some of them not nearly on the level of his strike.
FIGC connection?? :gsol:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Pogba: 'Juve sped up my career'

Paul Pogba thanked Juventus for helping to speed up his career. “The Coach has faith in me and I feel at ease.”

He left Manchester United on a free transfer when complaining Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn’t give him enough playing time, but has quickly become a Bianconeri mainstay.

“Have Juventus helped me save time in my career? I’d say so, as I am 20 years old and have already played in the Champions League, which isn’t to be sniffed at,” he told L’Equipe.

“The Coach has faith in me and I feel at ease on the pitch."

Pogba is also called up for France’s World Cup play-off against Ukraine.

“Now we prepare for the next game and hope to achieve qualification for the World Cup. I will try to do my best and believe the Coach called me so that I can give a more attacking contribution to the team.

“With Juventus I play in a more forward role compared to the Bleus, but it is not a problem for me to play in a deeper position. I can do both roles.”

http://football-italia.net/41700/pogba-juve-sped-my-career

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pogba: 'Juve sped up my career'

Paul Pogba thanked Juventus for helping to speed up his career. “The Coach has faith in me and I feel at ease.”

He left Manchester United on a free transfer when complaining Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn’t give him enough playing time, but has quickly become a Bianconeri mainstay.

“Have Juventus helped me save time in my career? I’d say so, as I am 20 years old and have already played in the Champions League, which isn’t to be sniffed at,” he told L’Equipe.

“The Coach has faith in me and I feel at ease on the pitch."

Pogba is also called up for France’s World Cup play-off against Ukraine.

“Now we prepare for the next game and hope to achieve qualification for the World Cup. I will try to do my best and believe the Coach called me so that I can give a more attacking contribution to the team.

“With Juventus I play in a more forward role compared to the Bleus, but it is not a problem for me to play in a deeper position. I can do both roles.”

http://football-italia.net/41700/pogba-juve-sped-my-career
thx for share
and i thancked pogba

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I enjoy french rap aswell even though i understand nothing and need to search for translations.
Keep an open mind people.
I even like one in Hungarian so maybe i'm not a reference point :D

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I enjoy french rap aswell even though i understand nothing and need to search for translations.
Keep an open mind people.
I even like one in Hungarian so maybe i'm not a reference point :D
I listen to a lot of music in languages I don't understand. Sometimes how it sounds is more important than the words themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)