Paul Pogba (90 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The mistake was no players making themselves available. They all just stopped running.

The goal wasn't all his fault..
Kick the ball out of pitch? or just anywhere forward? Plus there IIRC there were players, he just chose to do that.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
As a last resort back up plan him or vidal playing there isn't the worst idea as i would prefer to seem one of them instead of Peluso or Padoin and it means we can play all of our strongest players but it isnt something i would like to see often only when we are winning comfortably or have no worries defensivley and are going all out attack

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The mistake was no players making themselves available. They all just stopped running.

I remember very clearly that ebfore the 3 players closed in,,, there were at least 2 player available. Andd even if theyw erent..he can kick it to llorente just for the sake of it. Its better than losing it and letting a goal in.

But yeh.. maybe we can use him as a winger who knows... im pretty sure he will beat someone down and put a good cross. But he will need to track back a lot. He is youing he can do it

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Marchisio was in plenty of space in the middle and there was a route to pass to others. He then held onto it too long allowing 3 players to crowd him and tried to dribble past.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As a last resort back up plan him or vidal playing there isn't the worst idea as i would prefer to seem one of them instead of Peluso or Padoin and it means we can play all of our strongest players but it isnt something i would like to see often only when we are winning comfortably or have no worries defensivley and are going all out attack
Indeed. At least they have technique and has a more offensive oreinted mind than the bunch of reject we have in the bench.

Thats excluding licht of xcourse

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Kick the ball out of pitch? or just anywhere forward? Plus there IIRC there were players, he just chose to do that.
I remember very clearly that ebfore the 3 players closed in,,, there were at least 2 player available. Andd even if theyw erent..he can kick it to llorente just for the sake of it. Its better than losing it and letting a goal in.

But yeh.. maybe we can use him as a winger who knows... im pretty sure he will beat someone down and put a good cross. But he will need to track back a lot. He is youing he can do it
He had options but it really isn't a big deal or worth discussing he is young and made a mistake no big deal.
Marchisio was in plenty of space in the middle and there was a route to pass to others. He then held onto it too long allowing 3 players to crowd him and tried to dribble past.
I was to fast writing it, there probably was space in the middle. I don't know why he choose to track back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)