Paul Pogba (112 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=151682&p=35167951#p35167951

Seriously what do they think of us ? Its ridiculous how the prem delusion gets to people and this is the 4th best team in England we're talking about.

Ofcourse there are a lot of deluded posts on this forum ,on every forum but the prem delusion is on another level i swear.And some clowns think we'll be persuaded to sell Pogba for 20m because we bought players for cheap :lol: Talk about reasoning :rofl:

Cant blame them though as they dont realize what having a good DS means.Actually, they dont even have one at the moment.

Its been a fun read so far..Would continue reading that thread with amusement.

- - - Updated - - -

Beat me to it :D
"I have always thought that we should be offering some of our loan signings to clubs as part of transfer deals. We let Le Coq go to Germany on loan. Whatever chance we have of getting Pogba would be significantly improved if we offered them Le Coq on loan."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jul 10, 2006
"I have always thought that we should be offering some of our loan signings to clubs as part of transfer deals. We let Le Coq go to Germany on loan. Whatever chance we have of getting Pogba would be significantly improved if we offered them Le Coq on loan."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
"Reckon they're done loaning players from us after discovering Bendtner isn't TGSTEL."

:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=151682&start=180
Juve fans are idiots.

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/34761 ... ba/page278
lol....

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Arsenal should buy players like Gomez or Tevez if they want to get to the top again.. players who are WC but not the youngest anymore...
Potential WC players aren't leaving their club for Arsenal because that will always be a step down.. i think they'll finish fifth this season

Apr 29, 2006
I am just thankful they are so delusional. With their profound frugality we risk no real chance of losing Pogba to them. Until they start doubling their bids clubs dont have to think about them as a threat to take top players. I am more worried about City or Madrid coming in next year or the year after.
I wouldn't worry about City too much. Until Yaya is gone they aren't going to make a mental bid and , even with Mino as an agent, we can offer more than enough to keep him at least until 2018. City might never have a chance with him tbh. Real would be 1st on the queue around 2019 to take him imho, but that's neither here, nor there and besides if he develops as we all hope - he will set a new transfer record in the process.

Jul 10, 2006
I wouldn't worry about City too much. Until Yaya is gone they aren't going to make a mental bid and , even with Mino as an agent, we can offer more than enough to keep him at least until 2018. City might never have a chance with him tbh. Real would be 1st on the queue in my mind around 2019 to take him, but that's neither here, nor there and besides if he develops as we all hope - he will set a new transfer record in the process.
Agree 100%. He will be here until Real come calling. And they will want him to develop more before that.

We're going to make crazy fucking money off of him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If I was Zach, I'd be pretty embarrassed that a bunch of Premface Arsenal fans are laughing at me.
Someone how is fan of premier league football, is a joke on its own.

Since i dont care about the opinion of peasants, i dont bother really

- - - Updated - - -

If I was Zach, I'd be pretty embarrassed that a bunch of Premface Arsenal fans are laughing at me.
Someone how is fan of premier league football, is a joke on its own.

Since i dont care about the opinion of peasants, i dont bother really

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Somebody from Arsenal Mania referring to Zach's 'genius' :

:rofl:
Arsenal fans, are apparently so desperate, they act like "strawman". Knowing what one is trying to say, but deliveratly misunderstand it.

I was wondering why arsenal was in such horribly shape, and was playing FM at the time. Now FM has made a name for itself by having an outstandingly good scouting system, and beeing relatively up to date with finances. They spend a shitload of money on getting that realism.
So i check out their finances

AND, then i asked here "can anyone confirm this or that is genuine". So i never stated it represented actual truth.

That you or an arsenal fan doesnt understand it, is normal.

If for example, i want to know the technical aspects of 5 random cars, i can spend a while trying to find it. Or i can boot Gran Turismo 5 and check the technical fiche of the Licenced car there. Wich actually is 100% accurate. Handy, really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)