Paul Pogba (78 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I'm glad they gave it to him, although I think the epilogue of the penalty shoot out was the main difference maker between him and Lopez. I'm glad he won it mostly because he wasn't really flashy, didn't play in the offense too often and didn't really catch the eye. But tactically he was immense. Especially tonight, when France were short of defenders, his contribution was vital. He held the entire midfield, and helped so much in defense. It's good that those who gave him the golden ball didn't only look for goals and dribbles, and they paid attention to the way Pogba commanded his team's play.

P.S: I don't expect too much from these French players in the future. Not enough talent in there. Mostly giant athletes (I believe that 5 of the 11 starters were taller than 190cm :shocked:) who used their physicality to cover for the technical part of the game. It worked against other kids, but it won't work against the seniors.
Still, apart from Pogba, there were a couple of players who have a bright perspective. The white kid who scored the brace in the semis is fantastic. The RB is very good too, as is the DM who took a penalty. Sanogo reminds me of Adebayor. I don't think he'll make it. The midfielder who plays in Sevilla isn't really good. The others were meh. Except the goalkeeper. He had a fantastic tournament.
The RB: Foulqier.. Everytime i watched France in this tournament, i also saw this guy is so good. He knows the timing to go forward and defend, so calm on the ball, good in defense either it's corner or blocking the wide players to send a cross.. The kid is so good. Hope we can invest in this guy to replace Isla

The DM is Veretout, and the kid who scored the brace in semis is Thauvin.. Thauvin is the best young players in Ligue 1 last year

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I refuse to get attached to this dude. I'm pretty sure he'll leave us as soon as he starts dominating for real. I know his agent Mino Raiola way too good after all those years with Zlatan to know better.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I, as a big Pogba fan, disagree :)
Well ofcourse you can :D, Marchisio is a great player, Even for me it's a hard choice :p, but I think that players of Pogbas caliber doesen't come often. I really like Marchisio but Pogba has potensial to be better, that's clear for everyone I suppose?

Im sure both will play a big part of Juventus next year so I will enjoy both of them, great players :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm glad they gave it to him, although I think the epilogue of the penalty shoot out was the main difference maker between him and Lopez. I'm glad he won it mostly because he wasn't really flashy, didn't play in the offense too often and didn't really catch the eye. But tactically he was immense. Especially tonight, when France were short of defenders, his contribution was vital. He held the entire midfield, and helped so much in defense. It's good that those who gave him the golden ball didn't only look for goals and dribbles, and they paid attention to the way Pogba commanded his team's play.

P.S: I don't expect too much from these French players in the future. Not enough talent in there. Mostly giant athletes (I believe that 5 of the 11 starters were taller than 190cm :shocked:) who used their physicality to cover for the technical part of the game. It worked against other kids, but it won't work against the seniors.
Still, apart from Pogba, there were a couple of players who have a bright perspective. The white kid who scored the brace in the semis is fantastic. The RB is very good too, as is the DM who took a penalty. Sanogo reminds me of Adebayor. I don't think he'll make it. The midfielder who plays in Sevilla isn't really good. The others were meh. Except the goalkeeper. He had a fantastic tournament.

Totally agree with you in the Pogba comment. It was clear as water that their coach assigned Pogba the task of helping the team playing as a defensive midfielder but being a pseudo trequartista on the offense. The guy was always there to fight for every ball when not in possesion, but always kept his cool and never left the mid zone to attack like he does in juventus. He was clearly assigned to be playing deep and supporting the whole team with good tackled and long accurate passes to start plays.

And yeh, the france team played very bad... it was even funny the difference in talent between Pogba and his teammates... most of the time they didnt even got what pogba was doing with his godly passes,,,and let a lot fo them go to waste due to cheer lack of synch with Pogboss. They were not even aware of some of the passes soemtimes.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The RB: Foulqier.. Everytime i watched France in this tournament, i also saw this guy is so good. He knows the timing to go forward and defend, so calm on the ball, good in defense either it's corner or blocking the wide players to send a cross.. The kid is so good. Hope we can invest in this guy to replace Isla

The DM is Veretout, and the kid who scored the brace in semis is Thauvin.. Thauvin is the best young players in Ligue 1 last year
I liked thauvin and foulqueir a lot. Veretout is wasteful as fyck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)