Paul Pogba (68 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Torino striker Riccardo Meggiorini will be investigated by League officials, despite vehemently denying he racially abused Paul Pogba.

Reports on Sunday suggested that the 27-year-old had insulted the Bianconeri midfielder during their 2-0 loss to Antonio Conte's side. The forward however, insisted that the epithet was a 'normal one'.

That has not been enough for Serie A officials though, who have confirmed that there will be an investigation into the matter.

“Having read the report from match officials, we have found that a conversation occurred in the locker room during half-time between leaders of Juventus and Torino about an alleged racial slur addressed by Riccardo Meggiorini to Paul Pogba.

“But given that we need to acquire additional evidence, we will conduct an appropriate investigation.”

Here we go...

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Toro are saying he said "Ugly Black", but its not the case something much worst was said

Meggiorini after the game:

"The charge of Pogba? They are the ones who want to believe this thing: there was the insult, but not racist. It was a normal insult, as often happens in the field. Pogba you do not have to cry if someone says something to him. Also I'm insulted, but I say nothing, because in football some things are normal. For me it is a case that does not exist"

BTW

More media attention was paid to our fans being racist against Milan than this incident :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)