Paul Pogba (124 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I actually think Peluso is a pretty decent orthodox left back.

Trouble is that he basically never gets to play there for Juve due to the 3-5-2, where both left centre-back and left wing-back expose his limitations.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well, we possibly have one left back. Who's obviously not good enough

A weakness that should have been adressed long ago.
Whatever you say, Cronios.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
According to L'Equipe he will play more offensively today. I have a feeling that France will beat Ukraine heavily.

i want to see pogba and rybery at the WC at all cost. what do france need to do in order to go through?
They need to beat them at least by 3 goals or 2:0 and than penalties.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No i'm serious. If we look from a squad point of view, there is hot prospect pogba who would be getting a massive wage (relative to squad wages), after 1 year at the club, and whilst he improves, expontentially, he's not even a confirmed starter.
Sure, when marchisio was injured, but he's back and after that international performance ? Not so sure. And Marchisio tends to play much better when he feels the competition.

Basically, Marchisio is an idol to MANY italian juve fans. He's the icon that came trough the yought department, is a keyplayer for the azzurri.
And then you give this promising kid a wage thats 25% higher then his ?

Nope, thats something you just dont do.
You have to pay for quality and I have no doubt that salary in his next contract will be higher than Marchisio's. Pogba quickly became one of our key players and as such needs to be payed accordingly. If not here then...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I actually think Peluso is a pretty decent orthodox left back.

Trouble is that he basically never gets to play there for Juve due to the 3-5-2, where both left centre-back and left wing-back expose his limitations.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever you say, Cronios.

Huh? And no, Peluso is not good enough to start for us. What is this fascination with average players being 'solid enough' for us? :lol:

He's ok as a sub in a back 4. Nothing more.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I agree with Red. Peluso is actually a pretty decent player that can hold his own against most teams. He's a little hot headed and jumps into unnecessary tackles but other than that there's nothing wrong Sith him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You have to pay for quality and I have no doubt that salary in his next contract will be higher than Marchisio's. Pogba quickly became one of our key players and as such needs to be payed accordingly. If not here then...
Pogba is a good player, but far from a keyplayer.

He brings something extra, but isnt a pillar for the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)