Paul Pogba (111 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Paul Pogba will appeal against a four-year ban through the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne.
José Luis Palomino won an appeal at the Court of Arbitration for Sport after a doping ban in 2022, proving that he had taken a banned substance unintentionally.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Juventus will not make any decision to terminate Pogba's contract at least before June 2024.

The club will decide the next steps alongside the player’s entourage, especially because Pogba has always collaborated with the club and authorities since failing a doping test in August 2023.The club wants a respectful resolution of the contractual situation.

[@CalcioFinanza)
Jj charity :baus:

ReSpEcTfUl ReSoLuTiOn :agnelli:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
If Jj gets to save on his salary I hope the funds are immediately allocated to giving Allegri a new contract extension :snoop:
He's been on 2k a week or something immediately after the investigation. So we're already saving on his salary massively.

- - - Updated - - -

Never thought I'd see the day I'm making more per week after taxes than Paul Pogba and he was still at football playing age but here we are.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just on a side note, 4 years seem excessive to me. it's the maximum pogba could get. anyone knows why? since tuz talking heads established that there's no such thing as anti juve decisions in italy, i'm out of ideas

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I haven't been able to study the regulations so I don't know if the verdict is right or wrong.

From a moral point of view it sounds harsh though. A four year ban while all parties involved acknowledge it's highly debatable he gained an actual advantage by taking the drug is a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

He's been on 2k a week or something immediately after the investigation. So we're already saving on his salary massively.

- - - Updated - - -

Never thought I'd see the day I'm making more per week after taxes than Paul Pogba and he was still at football playing age but here we are.
Estimations say he has a net worth of over 100 million dollars.

He'd still be making more per week from investments and interests.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
just on a side note, 4 years seem excessive to me. it's the maximum pogba could get. anyone knows why? since tuz talking heads established that there's no such thing as anti juve decisions in italy, i'm out of ideas
Can't blame FIGC since it's an international ban , this guy is banned under the World Anti-Doping Code so it's not related italy and It's a FIFA worldwide ban.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this is allegedly the complete list of football players banned for doping, including repeat offenders. pogba is the 3rd guy to get a 4-year ban. the 3 previous similar bans were reduced to 2 years on appeal.

20240229_165237.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Can't blame FIGC since it's an international ban , this guy is banned under the World Anti-Doping Code so it's not related italy and It's a FIFA worldwide ban.
it's nado, the italian anti doping organization that made the decision

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
this is allegedly the complete list of football players banned for doping, including repeat offenders. pogba is the 3rd guy to get a 4-year ban. the 3 previous similar bans were reduced to 2 years on appeal.

20240229_165237.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

So he still ables pursue his career in any professional league around the world except Serie A and other European League.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023

20240229_165237.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, four years seems too much and not sure what kind of precedence that was based on.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Meaning they have no jurisdiction outside of their borders.

He can play elsewhere if a club want him
nah, fifa member federations should accept the italian ban and act accordingly

he can still play in monaco, tuvalu or vatican (neither of them are fifa members lol)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Finally some good news.

I hope we (can) sue him.
There was no transfer fee, but maybe there was a signing bonus, agent fees and other stuff thats linked to what we spent to sign the player. Based on the Chelsea-Mutu case we should be able to sue that (or the ammortized value) back from him if its anything significant.

Edit: based on this its 2.5m, so the ammortized value would be smth below 2m. Id say why the fuck not :D
https://www.juventus.com/images/image/upload/fl_attachment/dev/ybxbzfy3uobajzj8mcq0.pdf

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)