Paul Pogba (93 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Why would pogba take a cut on the last big contract he will get?
He wouldn't and he shouldn't. PP took a big cut coming here even though he wouldn't be getting like 15M or whatever a year from anybody. Honestly thought he was a head case that no way to take back but for what he signed for thought worth the chance looking his MAX UPSIDE resume career to date. I believe Juve best case scenario for success this season lies with him. Comparing him and Rabiot over their Juve playing time he has it all over Rabiot though we have a short memory of what have you done for me lately.

And the players we should be asking for money back are Sandro, Bonucci, Tek, and Rugani for me or better yet no longer here.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He wouldn't and he shouldn't. PP took a big cut coming here even though he wouldn't be getting like 15M or whatever a year from anybody. Honestly thought he was a head case that no way to take back but for what he signed for thought worth the chance looking his MAX UPSIDE resume career to date. I believe Juve best case scenario for success this season lies with him. Comparing him and Rabiot over their Juve playing time he has it all over Rabiot though we have a short memory of what have you done for me lately.

And the players we should be asking for money back are Sandro, Bonucci, Tek, and Rugani for me or better yet no longer here.
Big paycut? He was on 9.6mEUR net at ManU, there was no paycut lol.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
At Juve he's on 8m+2m in bonuses. Given that he barely does anything, probably the bonuses are not activated, but who knows..
I think the bonuses are activated regardless but the question is what they are based on.

I think Football should change the way it pays footballers - Something that can insure clubs in case of injured players.
Maybe a clause that says under 50% -> 50% wages - 65% would be paid like 70% wages.
Up from 75% full wages are given.
Until that is being implemented (should it be implemented anytime in the future) we are likely to see many Pogbas and the likes

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Put in some counter-bonuses. -1m if he hangs out with his brother. -1m if he calls his voodoo-girl. -1m if he doesn't listen to his doctor. -5m if he misses 10 games in a row. -5m if he participates but is injured or gets injured, minimum participation is 30 min in at least one game spanning over three months. -6m if he cannot participate in ten full games for an entire season (but no other game-related penalties kicks in). -1m if he befriends Ihattaren. +2k if he sends voodoo doctor after Ihattaren, the penalty for it is muted. +1m if he gives me 1m. +50k if he convinces MDS and Bonucci to end their contract. +500k if he convinces Sandro and Arthur to find suitors in Saudi.
I mean the dude should have all the time in the world, turn him into a part-time agent.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
senile moggi gets it right sometimes: remember when he said that if pogba wouldn't wanna get operated just because of the nt then he better go home and get paid by the french association?

i have zero expectations about pogba. i'd be surprised if he played more than 1000 minutes next season

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Put in some counter-bonuses. -1m if he hangs out with his brother. -1m if he calls his voodoo-girl. -1m if he doesn't listen to his doctor. -5m if he misses 10 games in a row. -5m if he participates but is injured or gets injured, minimum participation is 30 min in at least one game spanning over three months. -6m if he cannot participate in ten full games for an entire season (but no other game-related penalties kicks in). -1m if he befriends Ihattaren. +2k if he sends voodoo doctor after Ihattaren, the penalty for it is muted. +1m if he gives me 1m. +50k if he convinces MDS and Bonucci to end their contract. +500k if he convinces Sandro and Arthur to find suitors in Saudi.
I mean the dude should have all the time in the world, turn him into a part-time agent.
How much for visiting a ski slope but not skiing?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
senile moggi gets it right sometimes: remember when he said that if pogba wouldn't wanna get operated just because of the nt then he better go home and get paid by the french association?

i have zero expectations about pogba. i'd be surprised if he played more than 1000 minutes next season
I think less than 500. I wager he'll make 10 total appearances, including only two starts, where he'll look good, scoring a big goal to hype us all up but the he'll get injured again doing something really bizarre.

Like when Tony Ferguson broke his leg after tripping on that cord after a press conference.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
if Benzema got a 400m offer and Kante got a 320m offer from Saudis, I wonder how come Pogba hasn't received a stupidly generous offer that he can't refuse? He's as big a brand as Benzema if not bigger and obviously the fact that the player is a cripple is not an issue for the Saudis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)