Paul Pogba (68 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Should Paul #Pogba leave #Juventus after only one season they would not benefit from the Growth Bill, and the bianconeri should then pay an additional 4M€ to the Italian tax authorities. The opposite situation for Ángel #DiMaría: his stay in Turin would save la Vecchia Signora 4M€.

[La Repubblica via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

So his injuries is trial from Allah to erase his sins. Mashallah
In a few weeks, it will be Ramadan, Pogba will be fasting. I believe that he find himself in this month.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Should Paul #Pogba leave #Juventus after only one season they would not benefit from the Growth Bill, and the bianconeri should then pay an additional 4M€ to the Italian tax authorities. The opposite situation for Ángel #DiMaría: his stay in Turin would save la Vecchia Signora 4M€.

- - - Updated - - -

In a few weeks, it will be Ramadan, Pogba will be fasting. I believe that he find himself in this month.
I think he should gives up part of his salary for zakat to fellow Muslim like us brother. That's the only way Allah will lift all his cursed injuries

mondo1

May 14, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

But we save his 10 mil net a year wages for 3 years. Would be the best for us, so it won’t happen and he will leech until his contract expires

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Football’s biggest meme ever. I can’t believe there ain’t physio that could check him to make sure all the imbalance would be gone as far it comes to the muscles. As far it comes to the brain, i fear that lobotomy is the only fix.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Football’s biggest meme ever. I can’t believe there ain’t physio that could check him to make sure all the imbalance would be gone as far it comes to the muscles. As far it comes to the brain, i fear that lobotomy is the only fix.
We managed to ridicule ourselves even more than united when they had him.

Let that sink in

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
let's not forget the whole drama with his brother earlier in season too. this transfer has not had any positvity for juve or the fans. he's also ugly to look at so can't even use him for the hamsum thread

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I've written him off for this season now. Also expect Chiesa to have continual niggles until the season end.

Get a full pre-season in for both, two new signings for next season, lol.
i still belive in chiesa, no doubt

as for pogba, i guess he's too old for a change of tendencies, and he's been constantly getting worse and worse with every season basically. if i had to bet i'd say he'll never have any proper continuity again. some good matches here and there might arrive, the talent and experience are there, but as a regular starter for a team that plays twice a week, i think he's a finished player for that level. and as always with pessimistic predictions, i'd love to be proven wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)