Paul Pogba (237 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Marco Tardelli: "Pogba hasn't played since April, when he was at Man Utd, now he's our problem. Goes skiing when the club is dealing with huge issues, refuses to have surgery when the club asks. This whole situation shows me that Juve doesn't have a clear direction."

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Marco Tardelli: "Pogba hasn't played since April, when he was at Man Utd, now he's our problem. Goes skiing when the club is dealing with huge issues, refuses to have surgery when the club asks. This whole situation shows me that Juve doesn't have a clear direction."
I don't get this, why would you not want to just get the surgery and get it over with? If not for your career, just for your life in general to have that guarantee that everything is good and fixed?

May 23, 2021
I don't get this, why would you not want to just get the surgery and get it over with? If not for your career, just for your life in general to have that guarantee that everything is good and fixed?
He refused to have surgery because he hoped it would increase his chances of getting into France's world cup squad.

The marabout he employed must've been a PSG fan, and the curse went on him instead :haha:

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'm really no expert but I believe the surgery can be quite open to complications can it not? On top of the long recovery time (which I guess is what we're seeing now) there could be a risk of adding to the problem in some way. So he went for the less risky but less likely to work option first I suppose.

That's me thinking from a non-professional-athlete, non-millionaire standpoint though. In his case, and still being in his 20s as well, getting the proper surgery would have seemed a no brainer- but then again I'm sure he's getting advice from someone or somewhere and following it. Either way it is not working out for us at all.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm really no expert but I believe the surgery can be quite open to complications can it not? On top of the long recovery time (which I guess is what we're seeing now) there could be a risk of adding to the problem in some way. So he went for the less risky but less likely to work option first I suppose.

That's me thinking from a non-professional-athlete, non-millionaire standpoint though. In his case, and still being in his 20s as well, getting the proper surgery would have seemed a no brainer- but then again I'm sure he's getting advice from someone or somewhere and following it. Either way it is not working out for us at all.
Idk, the medical community seems to have knee surgery pretty much perfected at this point from what I understand. Can't be any more seriously than dancing around or "just visiting" ski slopes I would imagine.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Was always going to happen though wasn't it. Knees are notoriously sketchy for healing and he's not a kid any more. Needs to build up strength around it.
None of us know for certain, obviously… but he doesn’t seem to care to put in the effort anymore. And recovering from knee injuries and surgery is all about putting in the effort and doing the work.

That’s why I was never worried about Chiesa. The only worry with a guy like Chiesa is that he does too much too soon. With Pogba, I worry he will never put in the hard work to get back to what he was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 216)