Paul Pogba (81 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Pogba in his last season here (2015-2016) was a stat padder. He had great stats but he'd go missing or didn't have as much of an impact in midfield itself compared to his other seasons.

He wasnt MU passenger bad however in that regard. But I remember that its especially in that season that he was more concerned about highlight reels and not as much for dominating the midfield.

I'd still take him as some said, on his day he's a game changer. But we need more than just Pogba in midfield as funny as that sounds because he's a luxury player that needs good teammates

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Pogba in his last season here (2015-2016) was a stat padder. He had great stats but he'd go missing or didn't have as much of an impact in midfield itself compared to his other seasons.

He wasnt MU passenger bad however in that regard. But I remember that its especially in that season that he was more concerned about highlight reels and not as much for dominating the midfield.

I'd still take him as some said, on his day he's a game changer. But we need more than just Pogba in midfield as funny as that sounds because he's a luxury player that needs good teammates
Agree ....

We are missing someone like him for sure ...our environment will vital for him ...

loan with option or obligation for around 50m ....with 10m salary ....

Riola talk today insist on him leaving for sure and RM is not interested ....and Pogba will reduce salary for sure ....

Jul 20, 2012
Differece for me is, I don't think Morata has had a shite attitude at Chelsea and Atletico. He just happens to feel at home here. Pogba looks perfectly happy being a half professional insta dabho collecting the big paycheck.

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna happen :p
I agree with the morata part. I do however think that pogba would act very differently if he were to return

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
he's been surpassed by mids that are cheaper in salary, and offer more consistency.

Aouar
Fabian
Kessie
Savic

all offer more to team that he does. all cheaper than him.
I would agree, but the return of Morata, the way he returned, is teasing the shit out of me.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Can he and Rabiot coexist in a mid? From our current pieces in mid I like Rabiot the most and I can't see them as a CM pair and in a midfield trio both are LCM. Maybe Rabiot can do 6 in a 3 man mid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 62)