Paul Pogba (168 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I watched the whole second half (with my Varane crazy real fan brother), it was pretty typical domination of a big team, Georgia sitting back with whole team most of it, Pogba had the holding mid tactical task of just sitting deep and calmly spreading play, not moving forward at all, but good long balls here and there.
I imagine Georgia are quite a tough team to break down now that they don't have Kaladze playing for them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I imagine Georgia are quite a tough team to break down now that they don't have Kaladze playing for them.
:D

They did the bunkering job bit too late, after France got few goals in. It was weird, its not often I watch a NT where I dont recognize a single player. It was the same with Germany game I saw first half of (didnt finish a single game last night, saw only one half of like 4-5 games, NT qfs are so insaaaaaaaanely boring).

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Pogba: 'France thanks to Juve'

Paul Pogba made his senior France debut and publicly thanked Juventus. “I would never have reached this stage without Juventus and am very grateful.”

The midfielder turned 20 last week and played in France’s 3-1 World Cup qualifying victory over Georgia last night.

“I am happy to have my first cap and always try to ensure I am ready, both for France and my club,” said Pogba.

“Obviously, I would never have reached this stage of the national team without Juventus, so I am very grateful to the Bianconeri.”

It was another message to Manchester United, who Pogba left on a free transfer last summer after complaining of being ignored. :sergio:

http://www.football-italia.net/32223/pogba-france-thanks-juve

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I'm a bit confused about his role in the team for the next season. On one side I want for him to start every match since he does everything so well and deserves to play a lot and develop all of his qualities, but on the other side our MVP works so well that I don't want anything to interfere on it.

It's hard ;-;

greystar

Feb 27, 2010
I guess if he starts every game now or next year, he'll want to leave for a new team in less than 3 or 4 years..
it's not like he'd be emotionally attached to juve anyway..

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
because platini, trezeguet didnt develop emotional attachments?

what about chiellini? he didnt even want to play for juve?
But playing at Juve/Serie A doesnt represent a pinnacle for footballers nowadays though.Just saying.(Plus i actually dont think the league's situation would change much in the coming years.)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that has nothing to do with player emotional attachments. see totti.

fatc is we don't know what pogba wants or doesn't want. it's silly to say he will leave in 2 years as it is silly to say he will stay for rest of his life here.

lets leave the silliness to people like juvejay and linebrreak

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
He already seems attached to Juve and as long as he plays here and there there shouldn't be any problems, for the moment.

Anyhow, I see him winning a starting spot in the next few years.

Jul 1, 2010
I'm a bit confused about his role in the team for the next season. On one side I want for him to start every match since he does everything so well and deserves to play a lot and develop all of his qualities, but on the other side our MVP works so well that I don't want anything to interfere on it.

It's hard ;-;
He's going to gradually take Pirlo's place. You can already see how often Pirlo is tired, he really cannot play that many games anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)