Paul Pogba (150 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Cette convocation avec les Bleus prouve que vous avez fait le bon choix en signant à la Juve ? P.P : "Oui, bien sûr. Antonio Conte, l'entraîneur de la Juve, me fait confiance, il me fait jouer. Je suis heureux de jouer à la Juve et je pense que sans elle je ne serai pas là."

Does being convoked with Les Bleus prove that you made the good choice by signing with Juve? "Yes, of course. Antonio Conte, Juve's coach, trust me, he plays me. I'm happy to play at Juve and I think I wouldn't be where I am without her."

He speaks a lot about Conte in the media and always has good words to say on him and Juve. He's always humble and his attitude is awesome, nothing like the usual trash France produces.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems he rates Conte a lot.... and its so good he came in a very tender age, because Conte will teach him how a proper footballer should behave IMO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cette convocation avec les Bleus prouve que vous avez fait le bon choix en signant à la Juve ? P.P : "Oui, bien sûr. Antonio Conte, l'entraîneur de la Juve, me fait confiance, il me fait jouer. Je suis heureux de jouer à la Juve et je pense que sans elle je ne serai pas là."

Does being convoked with Les Bleus prove that you made the good choice by signing with Juve? "Yes, of course. Antonio Conte, Juve's coach, trust me, he plays me. I'm happy to play at Juve and I think I wouldn't be where I am without her."

He speaks a lot about Conte in the media and always has good words to say on him and Juve. He's always humble and his attitude is awesome, nothing like the usual trash France produces.
Does this mean he will leave with Conte when Conte goes to Chelsea?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I doubt anyone watched the game.
I watched the whole second half (with my Varane crazy real fan brother), it was pretty typical domination of a big team, Georgia sitting back with whole team most of it, Pogba had the holding mid tactical task of just sitting deep and calmly spreading play, not moving forward at all, but good long balls here and there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)