Paul Pogba (216 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I kinda miss having 4 at the back, but really can't complain. But what worries with our current 3-5-2 are the wingbacks. Sure Litch is WC and Asamoah is defensively solid, but how will they cope with being bombarded by a quality winger supported by a quality fullback that has yet to happen, when the play is streched out enough I think we'd have a significant amount of issues, in Serie A we haven't faced such an issue yet neither have we had to deal with that in the CL yet but I'd be terrified by a Lahm-Ribery/Robben or anything that has half that quality.

Mar 9, 2006
I kinda miss having 4 at the back, but really can't complain. But what worries with our current 3-5-2 are the wingbacks. Sure Litch is WC and Asamoah is defensively solid, but how will they cope with being bombarded by a quality winger supported by a quality fullback that has yet to happen, when the play is streched out enough I think we'd have a significant amount of issues, in Serie A we haven't faced such an issue yet neither have we had to deal with that in the CL yet but I'd be terrified by a Lahm-Ribery/Robben or anything that has half that quality.
We are using typical zona mista formation, our player on the left is wing back and our player on the right is more like side midfielder, i think Asamoah/Peluso both could handle with Di Maria, Robben or anyone else and ofc Lichsteiner could destroy Ronaldo, Ribery, he has enough skills to do it

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
But these Ronaldo's, Di Maria's etc aren't running up on their own they've got support coming form the back. Ronaldo no longer has Marcelo, but if he did, I'm pretty sure they would rampage through the flank their playing on. Same goes for Lahm and Robben.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4087547 said:
We are using typical zona mista formation, our player on the left is wing back and our player on the right is more like side midfielder, i think Asamoah/Peluso both could handle with Di Maria, Robben or anyone else and ofc Lichsteiner could destroy Ronaldo, Ribery, he has enough skills to do it
Right.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Thing is, Conte has such a set playing style and familiar patterns, we could play without a playmaker in time. Making a Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal midfield a very plausible solution. Though we would need someone to compensate for Pirlo's ability to open a defence up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)