Paul Pogba (114 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 21, 2010
Almost laughed out loud at the bar during the CL match when a Man U supporter was saying how he was happy this stud was gone because of his attitude problems...what a joke. First of all, I think his attitude is perfect. He has a bit of a chip on his shoulder and players with such chips, IMO, have the ability to release their frustrations with outstanding performances. He will be remembered for a long time. Man U fans, over time, will come to realize what a loss he truly was. Pogba is the type of player I wish I could have been...a fine specimen and his attitude gets me fucking excited.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Only this guy can replace Pirlo in a long run, although it would be a shame not to use him further up the pitch, considering all his abilities. But even if we get Veratti, I can't see that midget being a starter in a three man midfield, when Pirlo retires.

-------Pogba---------
Vidal ------- Marchisio

That's the future, and a damn bright one.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
He has such a ball security, just impressive. And already 5 goals as a turnover player but I don't think you can use him in the future as a pirlo.

But Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio reminds me a bit of Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids if you don't have a playmaker then have a wall of 3 Ball recoverer.

Jun 13, 2007
I think he took 3 shots yesterday from distance. Scored one. I hope he takes more shots, his shot to goal ratio is pretty insane I think. I wish we have a stat on it, but I think he's easily the best in serie A. What I love about Pogba is he's always dangerous with the ball, you can never really wrote him off. Can pop up and score at any second. What an asset we have. I really can't believe how young this guy is.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/31194/juventus’-pogba-enticed-shoot

Juventus’ Pogba enticed to shoot
By Football Italia staff

Paul Pogba has revealed that the atmosphere at the Juventus Stadium urges him to shoot from distance.
The young Frenchman netted with another long-range effort on Sunday when he capped off the 3-0 win over Siena.
“The Coach and my teammates always tell me to have a go,” the midfielder noted. “And sometimes I feel that the stadium is encouraging me to shoot as well.
“I had the chance to against Siena and it came off – even though the most important thing is that the team won.”
Pogba has already scored five League goals this term and the teenager is dreaming of many more strikes in the Old Lady’s stripes.
“The attention from other clubs doesn’t interest me,” the summer signing from Manchester United continued.
“I really like it here and I want to play in this shirt for a long time. I’m happy because I’ve already scored five goals in my first year at Juventus.
“I have a great will to learn and I like listening to others. That’s how I’m learning the language, also thanks to my teammates, especially Simone Pepe, who is always talking.”
With the Siena victory now archived, the player is looking forward to Friday’s game against second-placed Napoli.
“We have to go into that one looking to win. We need to play with ruthlessness and concentration, as we did against Siena.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)