Paul Pogba (109 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
lol no one is even talking about the transfer of Vidal. We are talking about his best performances the season before his last one here.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll simplify it for you: It's not my money, I don't care. Forza Juventus
No,almost everybody now regrets about that transfer according to posts here. Read them.Approving his transfer as a good move last year almost everybody was writing that he was an injury prone,that he wasn't the same player after the injury,his alcohol episodes etc.Once the Pogba transfer become real suddenly he become the best player. ....

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
No,almost everybody now regrets about that transfer according to posts here. Read them.Approving his transfer as a good move last year almost everybody was writing that he was an injury prone,that he wasn't the same player after the injury,his alcohol episodes etc.Once the Pogba transfer become real suddenly he become the best player. ....
That was only Zach and DP84, maybe a couple of others. Most people, myself included were appalled especially at what a (relatively) low price he went for.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Vidal is the symbol of Juve's uprising. He arrived an unknown turning down Bayern to join us. He's the symbol of our success alongside Conte and Bonucci. Pogba is a fantasy player for anyone and he is incredible. But Vidal was incredible as well. Pogba grew from playing with him and Pirlo. And Vidal is equally unique as Pogba!

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Vidal is the symbol of Juve's uprising. He arrived an unknown turning down Bayern to join us. He's the symbol of our success alongside Conte and Bonucci. Pogba is a fantasy player for anyone and he is incredible. But Vidal was incredible as well. Pogba grew from playing with him and Pirlo. And Vidal is equally unique as Pogba!
the symbol of our uprising is barzagli. from zero to hero.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes, like i said before. Pirlo vidal and tevez shared the responsability, and vidal on his prime, for a couple of months, was the world best no question. He said it himself, and while that was a douche move, it was the truth. He was a machine and he kept juventus rolling.

Even myself, who now calls him a drunk indio, can easily point this.

Pogs has all the chances in the world to be even better, but vidal and even pirlo were wayy more important for us for big chunks each.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is practically a Man Utd player now...
I see it like that:
97% Man Utd
2% Juve
1% Real Madrid

Hope we get a good player to team up with Pjanic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)