Paul Pogba (229 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Don't worry baby, you and @DAiDEViL aren't getting a post history audit. You my boys :heart:

I realised as I watched the Chile - Argentina final that I've forgiven Arturo. I don't want him back here but he can go and fuck himself only if we play against him again :)
I was so heartbroken when he played against us, didn't know how to act, react then I saw Gigo and I immediately readjusted myself and told Arturo (was hardest thing in my life to do) to fuck himself (can't believe it I'm repeating it)

The DP84 and Di culo rollercoasters ought to be fun to revisit :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That miserable fat piece of trash Raiola has been pushing for this sale since we signed Pogba. I just hope that Paul comes to his senses and tells his chubby overlord to go fuck himself. Yes millions of £££ a year are nice and all, but here we have an actual very good chance of success in Europe. Too bad the modern footballer is more concerned with money, dancing, haircuts, sluts and their "Brand".

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That miserable fat piece of trash Raiola has been pushing for this sale since we signed Pogba. I just hope that Paul comes to his senses and tells his chubby overlord to go $#@! himself. Yes millions of £££ a year are nice and all, but here we have an actual very good chance of success in Europe. Too bad the modern footballer is more concerned with money, dancing, haircuts, sluts and their "Brand".
He's an agent that's his job and im sure he's not pushing anything. The media is the one pushing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 215)