Paul Pogba (280 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What's the latest? I tend to believe that he is gone now, will someone change my mind?
Maybe gone. if we are buying gabigol supposedly, and Higuain...i think its too much of a stretch to think he will stay.

- - - Updated - - -

There's very little chance of us winning the CL without him. If you look at the CL winners in the last 5 years (Chelsea, Bayern, Barcelona, Real x2) they all kept their most important players prior to beginning of their winning season. Once they secured them and brought other reinforcements, they needed a bit of luck and injury free April/May.

That's how it's done. So if we're smart we'll do all in our power to convince this kid to stay.
this is a stretch. I can understand your concern about losing our best players...but he has been not that fundamental for us in the CL. If we were losing Dybala or our whole BBC at once...then yeah i would say our chances would have fallen....but if we carefuly reinforce,,,i think we can make it even when losing Pogba. Obvs right now is worrysome to lose him beceause he is a unique player...but we can cope.

We need some luck and good investment.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
What's the latest? I tend to believe that he is gone now, will someone change my mind?
There is no other logical way, rather than pure fan's arithmetic to connect both Pogba and Higuain's deals. Thats the hope!

Its better to bridge the deals with an internal loan for an year or even two and go big game hunter. Its even logical to sell Pogba and not pay overpriced 90M Higuain now...

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Lol at those underrating pogba cause he's supposedly leaving. I understand the butthurtness, I really do but saying he's not a top CM is a lie you tell to yourself to make you feel OK about the potential move.

He's priceless, 120m is nothing for a talent like him. What he adds to team you'll never find in someone else. It'd be a huge step back to let him go now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lol at those underrating pogba cause he's supposedly leaving. I understand the butthurtness, I really do but saying he's not a top CM is a lie you tell to yourself to make you feel OK about the potential move.

He's priceless, 120m is nothing for a talent like him. What he adds to team you'll never find in someone else. It'd be a huge step back to let him go now.
:agree:

Sep 13, 2015
If Pogba goes, I wonder how his farewell letter would look like.

"Dear Juventus fans,

Although you made me a complete player, I don't feel like I owe you anything even if you have a team capable of winning the CL. I just want to go to Man Utd. and earn 15 mill per year and waste one year of my career to try and win EL. Even if we fail to win EL and fail to qualify for the CL next year, probably I will request a transfer and Real Madrid will buy me for 150 mill and I'll probably earn 20 mill dollars a year.

I hope you guys win the CL at least, If you can't afford to give me 15 mill a year and live closer to my best friend Lukaku.

Regards

Pogba

ps. Sorry I took the number 10, it was just me trying to earn more money through selling more jerseys".

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Who's underrating Pogba? He's clearly not someone who carries a team and takes it to the next level, yet. His wavy season here showed that. When he perform consistant like the way he played here for the last part of the season, he'll be the very best. And I'm sure he will become such a player, but he isn't yet.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I guess I am looking at it in a "glass half full" way but his instagram caption makes me think, by me not saying anything at all, means that you (Juventini) have nothing to worry about. I am yours.

But then again, I have no idea what I am talking about lol.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Pogba's Instagram caption with Raiola:

"We say it all by saying nothing at all"

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
To me it means he is laughing off all the rumors or laughing at and mocking all the media for their BS.

I don't think he would be laughing at Juve, that would be really disrespectful.

I really think he's just relaxing, enjoying his holiday and laughing at all the BS out there.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Who's underrating Pogba? He's clearly not someone who carries a team and takes it to the next level, yet. His wavy season here showed that. When he perform consistant like the way he played here for the last part of the season, he'll be the very best. And I'm sure he will become such a player, but he isn't yet.
Hydde would be the most noticeable example.

The guy scored 10 goals and provided 15 assists despite having a poor start of the season when the WHOLE team underperformed. Also it's not about Pogba carrying the whole team, there are 10 other players as well. We seek a powerful synergy, to work as a unit and Paul is a fundamental part of it as he's been 4 years with us. To sell him and replace him with another player (WC or not) would take us back to square one in midfield as it would take a while for the new players to acclimate to our way of playing.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Um

Is Pogba making a documentary?

Thats very professional and in the beginning of the Instagram video he has a time stamp

Is this like a

Going home back to Manchester documentary sneak peak?

Lord help me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 264)