Paul Pogba (75 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Twitter - Gianfiga Dellaminchia - "Juve gets 130mln,deal to be closed in the evening." Manchester# Pogba#

:scared:
Yuck yeah €130m, get on that shiit :beppe: great business. You held out as much as you could and now look. Pay day.

Ok I'm all for this as it means the squad being reinforced for the better. Pogba is a top player but not worth the amount we're gonna receive. And you know I'm right.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
he's quite confident, and they've been having some right intels a couple of times in the past. i lol'd on all rumors so far, but that's something else.
There are a few hundreth's of media sources who report a few thousand of rumors.

The one that manages to get 3 right in the same mercato, is suddenly "the guru".

You should have learned this by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats sad is that they consider Chris Smalling a good defender
who

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Jesus, people really are stupid.

I was having a drink with my mates. And one of them said to me "so Pogba is really going to United" as he laughed at me and Juve. I just said lol u believe football papers.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sky BREAKING NEWS!

"Real end interest in Pogba due to economic reasons"

Man U fans have taken this as Pogba has signed for MAANNNUUU
Ehh, would have liked to see us reject a 200mil offer at some point

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus, people really are stupid.

I was having a drink with my mates. And one of them said to me "so Pogba is really going to United" as he laughed at me and Juve. I just said lol u believe football papers.
if he's a united fan, tell him Pogba wont settle for the europa league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 54)