Paul Pogba (129 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
You honestly believe that Juventus in this day and age, with this shitty broke league. will be able to keep a player of Pogba 's caliber for the next 5 years?!? There's no way Pogba will be here in 3 years even, I'll bet anything on it too.
We just give him the number 10 and increased his salary and his jersey is as Top 10 Highest Selling Club Soccer Jerseys in this year Plus he has his Adidas money. can he achieve this situation in other club?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I just hope we can save face this summer and not sell him.

My poor weak heart won't be able to see the sacred #10 shirt be disrespected like that. 2 #10 sold/donated in 2 consecutive summers would be too much.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
It is July 1 and is Pogba's father who we never heard about before saying he wants to go to better league and it is making headlines. By mid August it will be Pogba's uncle's neighbor's cousin's friend's dog who will say the same sh*t and goal.com and English papers will devour it.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Marotta should just say no. Pogba's contract is until 2019. If Pogba wants to leave he should find a suitor at the beginning of the market. Over 100M euros can't be spent wisely with such limited time.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fr3sh is the worst poster here right now.

Worse than Cronios by far. At least his trolling is funny. Same with that Khungke fool always bashing Marchisio.
Is ok bro.
I was simply voicing my concerns and sharing my thoughts. We can all disagree is ok, but try being reasonable. I know we're a big club and all, but it's all about dat C.R.E.A.M

Oh and happy canada day :weee:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Is ok bro.
I was simply voicing my concerns and sharing my thoughts. We can all disagree is ok, but try being reasonable. I know we're a big club and all, but it's all about dat C.R.E.A.M

Oh and happy canada day :weee:
You know I love you. But I still think you are a complete shithead lately! :p

Canada Day. Forgot about that. What a stupid holiday. :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ok good, you dont have to speak to them.

fuck you @Azzurri7 because you find it funny when i treat women bad
fuck you @duranfj because you think pjanic is trequartista
and also fuck you @rakib567 for your "imagine that blabla" post somewhere in this forum

haha bitches :nico:

maybe @Zacheryah deserves it too hmmmmmmmm, maybe you deserve also a fuck klin haha but not know maybe in the future. from now on iam the "fuckman" im like a superhero everytime when someone posts bullshit he gets a fuck you. i need a mask and a cape i will let some children produce it in a child labor
who are you and why are you talking to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 111)