Paul Pogba (246 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ok good, you dont have to speak to them.

fuck you @Azzurri7 because you find it funny when i treat women bad
fuck you @duranfj because you think pjanic is trequartista
and also fuck you @rakib567 for your "imagine that blabla" post somewhere in this forum

haha bitches :nico:

maybe @Zacheryah deserves it too hmmmmmmmm, maybe you deserve also a fuck klin haha but not know maybe in the future. from now on iam the "fuckman" im like a superhero everytime when someone posts bullshit he gets a fuck you. i need a mask and a cape i will let some children produce it in a child labor
Fuckman. World's most ironic superhero.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Players tend to do that. And despite that fact, Manchester is a pretty big name.

I also believe it's rather tempting to join them at the moment simply because have Mourinho and Ibra. IMO many players will find that motivating.

I find it quite weird what we're doing this summer. Looks rather confusing. Did we really sign Pjanic to play next to Pogba? It's kinda strange. I'm not gonna be surprised if we sell him.
:agree:

I think Pogs already has one foot out the door.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

fuck you @Azzurri7 because you find it funny when i treat women bad
fuck you @duranfj because you think pjanic is trequartista
and also fuck you @rakib567 for your "imagine that blabla" post somewhere in this forum

maybe @Zacheryah deserves it too hmmmmmmmm, maybe you deserve also a fuck klin haha but not know maybe in the future. from now on iam the "fuckman" im like a superhero everytime when someone posts bullshit he gets a fuck you. i need a mask and a cape i will let some children produce it in a child labor
Can this one special hoe called zizinhoe get a special fuck u pls

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Father: 'Pogba chooses his club'
By Football Italia staff

Paul Pogba’s father told Spanish TV that “he chooses which club he wants to play for” amid Real Madrid and Manchester United interest.
Fassou Antoine Pogba spoke to Cuatro television in a piece on the Juventus midfielder’s youth in France.

“What we want is for him to be in the best League. He is the one who chooses which club he wants to play for. That is the situation we are in right now.”

He was asked if Real Madrid made a serious approach to Pogba and his family.
“Yes.”

Meanwhile, the English media continues to claim Manchester United will break the bank to bring Pogba back to Old Trafford.
It would be a remarkable turnaround considering Juve snapped him up as a free agent when his contract expired in 2012.

:shifty:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

$#@! you @Azzurri7 because you find it funny when i treat women bad
$#@! you @duranfj because you think pjanic is trequartista
and also $#@! you @rakib567 for your "imagine that blabla" post somewhere in this forum

maybe @Zacheryah deserves it too hmmmmmmmm, maybe you deserve also a $#@! klin haha but not know maybe in the future. from now on iam the "$#@!man" im like a superhero everytime when someone posts bull$#@! he gets a $#@! you. i need a mask and a cape i will let some children produce it in a child labor
Maybe in your mind you sound like this

tumblr_m7rab7S89p1r5r8duo2_500.gif

But you really look more like this

tumblr_n397xhg2oj1qepvuyo1_400.gif

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

The only thing that has one foot out the door is your status as a Juventus fan... You are much better suited to being an Inter fan.
I'm too handsome to be inter fan.

But yea seriously though, Pogs might remain this summer, but the interview is says it all. On the long run we cannot retain him. We're no Bayern.

Father: 'Pogba chooses his club'
By Football Italia staff

Paul Pogba’s father told Spanish TV that “he chooses which club he wants to play for” amid Real Madrid and Manchester United interest.
Fassou Antoine Pogba spoke to Cuatro television in a piece on the Juventus midfielder’s youth in France.

“What we want is for him to be in the best League. He is the one who chooses which club he wants to play for. That is the situation we are in right now.”

He was asked if Real Madrid made a serious approach to Pogba and his family.
“Yes.”

Meanwhile, the English media continues to claim Manchester United will break the bank to bring Pogba back to Old Trafford.
It would be a remarkable turnaround considering Juve snapped him up as a free agent when his contract expired in 2012.

:shifty:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway. I'd be impressed with the club of they pulled something like Bayern on Ribery, but come the second Pogs is gonna want to leave.......:beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 224)