Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Some of his passes are very nice (for example last play before pks are shown), but whats nicest is how strong and composed he is in possession.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He keeps the ball with so much ease, i love that in a central midfielder, he needs to learn to make them passes more accurate and quicker, he tends to just take a little too long, from the youtube clip above anyway.. But all in all, he is a very good player to have in any midfield,I am hoping he does well for us and stays with this Juve for a long time..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@3:17 That pass. :shocked:

This kid has talent. It isn't that difficult to see why comparisons with Pirlo and Vieira are made.

And to laugh some people didn't want him because "there is a reason SAF never played him with such an old midfield. Should be a reason why he never got game time".

:howler:

Oh wait oh wait..."don't you think its strange no one else wants him?" :dielaugh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meh, he's an overrated youngster in the most famous club of the Premier League. I'm sure this guy is gonna be a bullet dodged. Fuck this punk-ass nigga! Lock this thread!
:D
Pogba, he's average.
lol
His potential is nothing, I've seen enough of his reserves games live to know he's an average player.
lol
Am I the only one being paranoid to the thought that if he was any good, Ferguson would never let him go?
:shifty:
And if this kid has huge potential then why are we the only club that seem to be after him?

Milan and Inter need to rejuvenate their Midfields so why arn't any of them in for him or Arsenal, Liverpool etc
:mute:
If this guy is really that good, then why would SAF let him go so easily?
:santa:
don't have time...sounds like something irate Manure cocksuckers would be saying tbh.
Here are a few in the ballpark. There are more, but I was only able to find these, don't have time to look through them all either. There were comments in other transfer threads as well I believe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)