Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It somehow feels good to screw Man Utd over for a talented youngster, now let's hope he's actually worth the hype.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
pogba from today..me more or less looks like a pirlo deputy...whats nice is that he's strong and fast in that role..

[video=metacafe;8753444/paul_pogba_in_francia_serbia_3_0/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8753444/paul_pogba_in_francia_serbia_3_0/[/video]

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
man, this guy is the REAL deal.

His passing accuracy, his technique, his strength and heigth, his speed... fuck!!! If he can mark, then he's an all around player.

Now I understand why Ferguson was so pissed. This kid is likely to become world class. He's one of the top prospects for his position in the world for sure.

And I'm confident he will be in the main squad and will be used regularly. This was probably one of the reasons he left United - lack of play in the main squad. And knowing Raiola, it's possible that it's guaranteed by contract that he will straight to the main squad and won't be loaned to Pescaras.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
hope we really do sign pogba..we get manu in our CL group and he goes on to bang in a hattrick at OT..lifts up his shirt to show his jersy underneath saying "Why Never Me?"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Really impressed me today. Looks like a improved Vieira V2 ;) I hope he get alot of playing time next season
Every time I see him I think Yaya Touré, although he's cockier and flashier than either or these players. You don't get a lot of players of such physique with that skill and vision.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Every time I see him I think Yaya Touré, although he's $#@!ier and flashier than either or these players. You don't get a lot of players of such physique with that skill and vision.
Yeah it's rare, im more hyped up about Pogba then Verratti :D, even if both are extremly talented. But as you say, Pogba is a complete deal. He can tackle, shot,pass,create. The sad part is that he probably will have a hard time getting playing time with all midfielders we have. But I hope he can make it

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Yeah it's rare, im more hyped up about Pogba then Verratti :D, even if both are extremly talented. But as you say, Pogba is a complete deal. He can tackle, shot,pass,create. The sad part is that he probably will have a hard time getting playing time with all midfielders we have. But I hope he can make it
everyone will get time...besides..this is a problem that we've been dying to have after having gone through those years of suffering post calciopoli..we can actually look towards the bench now for people who can influence the game...

i like his physicality and he's good on the ball and i like his passing...he should definitely get time in pirlo's role...andrea wouldnt be on point everygame or at least for all 90mins..

seems to have personality and thats very important to me...not timid to express himself unlike a pazienza or a ooh-hug-me-please-capitano padoin

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 00:06 ----------

So... now that we have him... heres the question.

Considering that Veratti will not be here until next season, could we use Pogba has a vice-Pirlo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)